Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4E4FE893-398C-45CE-A352-BEE821943A53.jpeg

Organically grown? That’s a blatant lie.
Also, has he hoped people wouldn’t notice dishoom and quorn are on the list twice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2072961
Organically grown? That’s a blatant lie.
Also, has he hoped people wouldn’t notice dishoom and quorn are on the list twice 🤣
Isnt Ellesse the one that they paid to have the photoshoot for and were never actually working for them?
---
Organically grown aka got my bird to beg on a live stream to follow him!

Reactions: 17
Its the short memories of people for me... Eden stated that she had met the family... they were lovely... we only see snippets of her life, she doesn't show us everything and Lloyds family didnt want to be on camera. Lie, lie and more bleeping lies, clearly. Why do people not remember all the bullshit she spouts?!

Reactions: 26
Hahahaha Lloyd, it'd only be a flex if you were still mates with Matty now. Is the protractor smacking you in the face what gave you PTSD? Big Ed already bragged about you going to school with Matty. It's how we managed to unearth these pics of you together.
Floyd with his Best Friend Matty.jpg
Bezzie Mates LL and Matty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
strange how he uses a story that is on Google yet doesn’t mention the part that it got his”best mate” kicked out of school

lloyd Hun just cause your girlfriend is a compulsive liar doesn’t mean yoI have to join in
He's going to update and add that part once he sees it here 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that’s the news. I think he using the most of this content. He obviously needed his mummy for something yesterday hence the rare visit. And it seems to be his news not there news. So I think she’s given him some money towards something

Reactions: 9
It must be bad if tattle thought it was gonna be something way better than you telling an old story about your school bully

Reactions: 9
They are both so strange. That video of him being mates with Matt?! Like yesterday showing off his families wealth and now going on about going private school with him.

Reactions: 6
Probably trying to flex being ‘best mates’ with Matty because he can he controversial… Denise uploaded a video on insta of her watching them receive their Brit award and said her heart goes in her mouth because Matty can’t be trusted not to say something stupid. A bit like Eden on live!! Matty has cancelled himself with his mouth numerous times but the difference is. He has an actual talent and even if people don’t like him, they may still like his music. Eden has nothing else to fall back on!!

Reactions: 8
So the little munchkin has spent the past year with his hard knock roadman act and now all of a sudden he’s proud to flaunt his privilege. This was definitely damage control to take the heat of Eben.

Reactions: 11
Little lads off his everloving tits
View attachment 2072789
ah i used to love everyone when i done drugs too 🤣 what a little freak having ti stand on his tippy toes for a kiss off his giant mrs 🙈 she must have bought his a few bags ❄ good boy lloyd, do as you're told
---
Eden can now claim to be close friends with Denise Welch, despite never meeting her.
i think Denise would wipe the floor with Eden 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.