Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she got pregnant, I’m sure there’d be endless controversies. Doctor told her not to stop smoking, red bull helps the morning sickness, etc etc.

Reactions: 13
Obviously comments back on that 1 video to get everyone to tell her how amazing she is 🤢🤢🤢
---
The evils she gave him them realising he was recording...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously comments back on that 1 video to get everyone to tell her how amazing she is 🤢🤢🤢
---
Or was she checking that he was recording? Got to be seen letting the dogs outside

Reactions: 12
---
Lol I’ll just throw some TW knowledge in there and say from where he’s filming he’s parked illegally at a busy crossroads or filming whilst driving 🤔

Reactions: 13
Just had a random thought that I decided to park here as I nobody else in my real life would give af. Could it be possible that TikTok “management” companies could have real looking fake accounts where they post positive comments and posts that are geared up for the creator to post in a positive way to make them look less like pieces of tit?
---
When I tell you how fewwwwmin I would be if my husband filmed me looking like that 🤣 she looks like she’s wearing a nappy and orthopaedic shoes …I can’t believe she posted it 😂
The only reason she would post it cos she thinks she looks good

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Popped into Yazs live earlier, and it was very wolf has missed Lee, Wolf was very excited to get home and see Lee. Is it just me or if there wasn’t trouble in paradise wouldn’t it be like we were excited?

edit to ask why lees comments are turned off too?

Reactions: 9
Popped into Yazs live earlier, and it was very wolf has missed Lee, Wolf was very excited to get home and see Lee. Is it just me or if there wasn’t trouble in paradise wouldn’t it be like we were excited?

edit to ask why lees comments are turned off too?
I thought it was strange his comments are off

Or was she checking that he was recording? Got to be seen letting the dogs outside
Do you know what I've been thinking this, where is he recording from because it doesn't look anywhere near they house? It's just odd seeing her doing something by herself

Reactions: 6
I don't get why she had to take the dogs to her nail appointment with her? Why can't they stay at home? I hate leaving my dog by himself, he's never really left, usually just on the odd occasion. It's so unhygienic that they go there, I absolutely love dogs but I wouldn't want to hear 2 yapping dogs whilst I got my nails done

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.