Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo what are we thinking, mental health card played tomorrow, social media “break” and back on by Sunday again?
100%. She’ll be putting her crying montage together as we speak. She’ll leave it just long enough that her minion fans will be flooding her comments on her first day back with messages of positivity. It’s all so contrived. She’s not sorry, she’s not suffering with MH. She doubled down defending herself when she knows full well we are right and now she’s regretting that because you just can’t defend what she’s done and she’s copping the backlash (rightfully) for her disgusting depraved behaviour.

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, but the silent tiktok of her really solemnly making a fajita with old el paso tagged has sent me over the edge tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It must be KILLING yazzy not to post on Ebens behalf but you know full well Connect have msgd her with a huge warning!

Reactions: 26
Guys I’m so sorry but I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole, absolutely forgot about sooooooo many gems 😂😂😂 Remember when he said he loved this style but it was changed within two weeks.
Funny the song wording ended with ‘I don’t know anyone else who’s doing this.’…. No, no, no we don’t Lloyd. #worsthaircutof2022

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a bleeping excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain
Omg the P.S. 😂😂

I have only recently joined tiktok and so didn't know all that much about Eden. I saw the video she posted with Freya saying the comments she made were fine and if she isn't concerned, no one else should be as they are her kids. No word of a lie, I played the video at least 10 times wondering how they managed to use a voice changing effect on Freya's voice and not Eden's. It was only when I saw another video with Freya in it that I realised its her own voice and she sounds exactly like my postman 😂😂😂😂

The way Eden shouts at her dogs is so bizzare and why do they constantly take a tit indoors?! I don't know anyone with a dog that has this issue, did she just not bother to train them to tit outside?! She carries those rats around like she's Kim bleeping Kardashian, get a grip luv!

She's a pathetic excuse of a person and has never stopped digging her own grave! Each incident is slightly worst than the last. I really hope she has to get a standard job cleaning public toilets soon... Stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trying to make light of it all on LL tiktok now that no one can control her, she has slef control she just is a bleep and it shines through all the time

Reactions: 12
Wonder how pi$$ed with yaz she is cause she hasn’t publicly stood up for her this time! 😂 Yaz knows where her breads buttered now. Fully hoping that brands that won’t work with Eden now will go to Yaz instead as she’d be fuminnnnn

Reactions: 18
Are they still trying to make a joke out of this? Bit too late for that LL.
I have tiktok offloaded today to try sort out my storage because that’s taking up huge space atm so can’t go and see the video; what was this about? 😅

Reactions: 3
I can’t find her either, must’ve deleted it
Thanks for confirming. Clearly couldn’t take the heat,

I actually thought she was a good mum but even if she condoned Edens actions as a mother she should have protected her children and refused to have them trotted out online after all this came out.

She willingly failed to give the absolute basic protection to her own children.

You know some people would literally take it to the level of voicing their concerns to the school. And they’d only know the school because Eden parades them around in their uniform.

Reactions: 16
Thanks for confirming. Clearly couldn’t take the heat,

I actually thought she was a good mum but even if she condoned Edens actions as a mother she should have protected her children and refused to have them trotted out online after all this came out.

She willingly failed to give the absolute basic protection to her own children.

You know some people would literally take it to the level of voicing their concerns to the school. And they’d only know the school because Eden parades them around in their uniform.
There will obviously be parents who are the same age as Freya on the school run and will know who her sister is, I can imagine they won't keep quiet about it either.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.