Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just the word Vile with a yes or no answer … I don’t get it, maybe I’m missing something.
I think he’s posted something previously that people had to vote on (over 24 hours ago so not on stories now) and he’s sharing the poll results now saying he’s blocked everyone who voted one way

Her comments are back on her new video, you can see how pissed off she is until she sees the camera

Reactions: 1
i had a lucid dream last night which involved eden looking like momo being above my bed on my wall. at 22, i almost shat the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, just to add. Why on earth is she bringing dogs into a nail salon?! That can't do any good for them with all the fumes.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
These shoes are ridiculous, she's stomping round like a bloody dinosaur in them
and thats why the dogs tit in the house, she carries them around outside! stupid woman, she does look lime the BFG big fuckoff giant though, nothing friendly about her miserable face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New video is up captioned "if you're going through hell, keep going". If this is your version of hell Eden, I've got some pretty brutal news for you...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These shoes are ridiculous, she's stomping round like a bloody dinosaur in them
When I tell you how fewwwwmin I would be if my husband filmed me looking like that 🤣 she looks like she’s wearing a nappy and orthopaedic shoes …I can’t believe she posted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just had the craziest thought. What if she knew a divorce announcement from Yaz was imminent and she plotted this to take sympathy away from Yaz and it’s back fired in spectacular fashion 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Every picture I see of her she’s literally carrying the stupid dogs. Can they not walk?! She’s acting like they are handbags

Reactions: 15
She is definitely wearing padding in that video LL has filmed, her arse is flat and long it doesn’t stick out like that unless she is breaking her back to show it off 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.