Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just reminds me of the personal statement you had to write for your record of achievement 😂 showing my age there.
HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! 😭😭
Had a fiance who apparently owned his owned recruitment business and didn't maybe ask him for some input? This is embarrassingly amateur and unprofessional. "Because I am great" tipped me over the edge. I'm lost for words.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She always looks so bottom heavy doesn’t she.. those trotters are ridiculous
---
The height.. and she still got bent knees🤣🤣
her bottom half would squash LL, she's massive, wears the most awful pants and boots what don't help, she is the unit like someone said 🤣

Reactions: 4
At this point I think they both need to access mental health help. It’s indescribably embarrassing I’ve never seen anything so embarrassing

Reactions: 18
3.2 million 'followers'......11 individual lash sets sold in just over an hour and half 😂😂 she needs some professional photos of her products to make them look at least half decent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
9755E076-859E-469C-A884-B44FC0A628EA.jpeg

So you can probably get two sets out of this for £16.99, less than a weeks worth. Can literally get Classic Individual lashes applied professionally for £30 that last over a month

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Outreach will be laughing!! That is absolutely horrendous and terribly amateur.
Surely Little Legs or Freya do what you want to my kids could of had a read over it? Or her highly intelligent parents that can fly around the moon and have students staying in their home all of the time.
Surely someone!! Anyone!!
That’s so bad, it’s embarrassing.
Also calling yourself the top when you’re not is also cringe!
Even if she put “One of the top uk female content creators” adding “one of” makes it tolerable and semi true.

now if she put “UK MOST problematic creator” that would be true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3.2 million 'followers'......11 individual lash sets sold in just over an hour and half 😂😂 she needs some professional photos of her products to make them look at least half decent!
Shame Eben isn’t still in her photography era

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's finished int she, finally. Hope you enjoyed your five mins Ebie xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals “because I am great”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.