Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wackojacko

I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big fuck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
[/QUOTE
That’s west she wore. To meet his mum for
I don’t know why I find this clip of her funny, just her camel toe leggings and big fuck off trainers staring at all of Caroline’s handbags and shoes with £££ signs in her beady eyes.
That’s west she wore?!? To meet his mum for the first time. She actually wore that?!

Reactions: 1

123wwp

Her comments are back on her new video, you can see how pissed off she is until she sees the camera

Reactions: 1

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
Popped into Yazs live earlier, and it was very wolf has missed Lee, Wolf was very excited to get home and see Lee. Is it just me or if there wasn’t trouble in paradise wouldn’t it be like we were excited?

edit to ask why lees comments are turned off too?
I thought it was strange his comments are off

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Literally just the word Vile with a yes or no answer … I don’t get it, maybe I’m missing something.
I think he’s posted something previously that people had to vote on (over 24 hours ago so not on stories now) and he’s sharing the poll results now saying he’s blocked everyone who voted one way