Eden Harvz #54 Dropped by her management, dropped by fans, now she's on the scrounge for a free deep pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edens more worried about breach of data protection than she is about being n0ncy towards kids… Make it make sense please
She must be forgetting her data breach around the whole "masterclass" disaster 🤣 Seem to remember her saying that the mall gave her a list of who had tickets 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate to say this about people I don’t know but here goes…

I actually dislike her. She’s the most vile thing I’ve seen since Fred and rose west

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Awww wait until her sister pipes up and does a video on it yawwwwn both of them are bleeping beggers!

Reactions: 12
Lmao she’s trying to be so attention seeking with these * quiet * videos 🤣 proper feeding off the “LoSt yOuR sPaRkLe” comments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LL has confirmed basically they both smoke weed he has bought a pot with ‘hash’ on it and ‘doesn’t know what it’s for’ why would you need one if you didn’t smoke ….

Reactions: 11
What really pisses me off. Is that people are like words hurt be kind she’s only human blah blah

What about when she took that girls money - wasn’t her fault

When she called that lads breath - slip of the tongue we can’t always be perfect

the last live where she was rude to the girl who said I think we’re going through the same thing - she didn’t understand what the girl was on about

this current situation - dark humour

Caroline flack joke days after her death - dark humour

joke about crack heads - dark humour

there’s always a bleeping excuse, every single time and her fucked in the head fans just go along with it, it’s not her fault, she’s still learning, her whole life is on the internet, people are just looking to catch her out, and my fave she’s only 24/25

it’s an absolute joke, and no the little woe is me, sad atmosphere, low voice isn’t fooling me today

PS Freya’s voice sounds like the fella who does the voiceovers on benefit britain

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Really and truly entered her ✨Paul Breach Era✨ Comments off
Awww well if it’s not the consequences of her own actions…can’t take the heat 😂 at this point just deactivate your account, this isn’t going away as quickly as the last major duck ups you’ve had and 100000 + people agree Eedy.

I can’t believe she had the gall, the gumption and the AUDACITY to tag Old el Paso in that video in the heat of what appears to be her ultimate fall from grace (I use the term very lightly lol) she really is a beggy witch isn’t she

Reactions: 26
New to the thread, just swinging by to say I've never come across a person so ugly on the inside and out. Like zero redeemable qualities. Bad, bad vibes she gives off. Nasty gal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
BRB gonna tag el del park in one of those accounts sharing the live

nope. I’m actually gonna tag old el paso.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.