Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Im re-watching eastenders from 2010 god anyone remember the live ep where Bradly jumped off the queen vic this was when Eastenders was best each time they change the writers in a soap it goes downhill and you can tell who was good at script writing
The best thing to come out of that episode was “how’s Adam?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It’s going to piss me off immensely when Kat and Alfie inevitably get back together. He got her cousin pregnant, nicked a load of money and abandoned his family. I swear to god if they do the when they’re old eating chips on a bench schtick for the millions time I’ll keel over
Alfie, you may have almost killed me in a house fire that you started and knocked up my cousin but you’ll always be my man on the moon. *Sad eyes*

Next week’s predictions.
Ben pushes an old lady down the stairs.
Kathy: He can’t help it!
Ben poisons the entire square’s water supply.
Kathy: He’s in a really bad place right now
Ben sets fire to a school
Kathy: You wouldn’t understand. He’s been through a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ktb

VIP Member
The one who’s playing young Phil does have a good resemblance to Steve McFadden

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The one who’s playing young Phil does have a good resemblance to Steve McFadden
He was fantastic, he had all his mannerisms down really well. He must have studied Steve Mcfadden a lot to have pulled that off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Annie fell over in the vic in front of a load of witnesses, why didn’t any of them say that as the childcatcher I mean social worker was taking her away 🤷‍♀️
Like a doctor and people from social services couldn’t tell the difference between light bruises from a toddler falling over and marks from hitting/smacking. It’s really irresponsible to portray social services this way. Also, wouldn’t they try to place Annie with family first?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Alfie coming back is going to be so shit. I bet the just rehash all the usual. Alfie opens up a dodgy business, Alfie and Kat give each other lingering looks, Alfie tries to be a dad again but gets rejected and pulls his sad loser face. Boring.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
You know what I fully can’t get over. Literally 6 month ago there was a full blown nutter nicked on the square for murdering several residents, and it’s just never been spoken about again.

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Why is Alfie still dressed as if it’s 2002? Fuck off, each time he comes back he’s worse.

Seriously Shane Ritchie is such an irritating cunt to the point he needs to be sponsored by Canesten.

• Haha

Instashamous

It’s going to piss me off immensely when Kat and Alfie inevitably get back together. He got her cousin pregnant, nicked a load of money and abandoned his family. I swear to god if they do the when they’re old eating chips on a bench schtick for the millions time I’ll keel over

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Kind of a weird lesson for a soap. A 13 year old girl gets shamed for her body hair so she has to wax it off because being a woman means painful beauty treatments.

Reactions: 23

Instashamous

All I was thinking last night is that the slaters are so gross. Since being with Phil, he’s let their large family stay with him for an extended period of time, empowered Kat to grow her business and have a successful revenue stream, and cared for her children.

Why on earth are they letting Alfie move in and condoning what is actually really manipulative behaviour. He got her cousin pregnant, set their house on fire, and abandoned his family?

Reactions: 22

S4buk

VIP Member
Just popping on to this thread to comment again at how incredible Sharon looked during the wedding scenes. Whatever she’s done, she looks bloody brilliant.

Reactions: 22