Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping on to this thread to comment again at how incredible Sharon looked during the wedding scenes. Whatever she’s done, she looks bloody brilliant.

Reactions: 22
Charlie brooks video she shared of tameka you can hear Charlie actually giggling 🤣🤣 I’m dying it’s so nice seeing all of them just having laugh behind scenes

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else not keen on Freddie?
He's a good looking young man but his voice is awful, he doesn’t have the diction of an actor and I very much doubt that he has done any acting training. In fact he's quite cringey all round.

Reactions: 11
Freddie can’t act I also can’t get casting, he looks nothing like little mo or graham

Reactions: 10
The strange thing is, this time three or four years ago, I would not have been routing for Sharon and Phil. Their relationship was dead. There was no spark. Now, I really want them to get together. It feels so right and Steve & Letitia work well together. It just goes to show how the writers can manipulate things.

Reactions: 6
Never knew we had soap threads on here. Here's a picture of kheerat in real life. You're welcome .
He’s hot. But why do I get real LinkedIn vibes from these photos? I think it’s the trying to look serious face.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to give “Freddie” a chance to settle into his role.
All I hear is Jade though when he talks.

He's a good looking young man but his voice is awful, he doesn’t have the diction of an actor and I very much doubt that he has done any acting training. In fact he's quite cringey all round.
He's pissed me off. I bet there are thousands of boys with actual talent that could have played the role, but they gave it to Bobby Braisier instead just because of who he is, not because he can actually act.

Reactions: 8
When Kat said that Alfie was saved in her phone as “A-Hole” I nearly spat my coffee out 😂 and again when he rang and the name came up on the phone 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I can't tell what he says half the time

Reactions: 2
Can we petition the script writers to fix Sharon up with a proper dish and have some good D and happiness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually dont want Phil and Sharon and just goes to show without Phil there's not much else they can do with Sharon. She seems to have forgotten all about Alyssa and the grandchild.

Reactions: 8
Can we petition the script writers to fix Sharon up with a proper dish and have some good D and happiness
i still can’t believe they killed off that hot fireman she was with for a while :( (was he called tom? and was he actually a fireman? i’m doubting my own memory)

just bring dennis back from the dead tbh. a gift for sharon and also for me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.