Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am coming down with something because I felt quite bad for Ben whilst watching Thursday's episode. 🥲 Hopefully next week will be business as usual @ disliking Ben. 👍

No matter how awful Ben acts and treats people, he always gets redemption and forgiveness. It's getting really boring now. I agreed with Peter's attitude towards it all!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone been on Walford Web? It is very cliquey. If your face doesn't fit, they will ban you. I much prefer the Tattle thread.

They also moan about everything they say nearly every episode is dire. I wonder why they watch it if they hate it so much. The only characters they like on there are Stacey, Sonia and Kheerat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone been on Walford Web? It is very cliquey. If your face doesn't fit, they will ban you. I much prefer the Tattle thread.

They also moan about everything they say nearly every episode is dire. I wonder why they watch it if they hate it so much. The only characters they like on there are Stacey, Sonia and Kheerat.
Sonia??? Can't stand her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'd forgotten that exists.

I used to post on digital spy and they are a ghastly bunch. The most horrible clique and they all moan constantly about Phil. I found them really boring.

Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten that exists.

I used to post on digital spy and they are a ghastly bunch. The most horrible clique and they all moan constantly about Phil. I found them really boring.
I know what you mean, I can't stand people who are cliquey. Digital Spy is bad..Walford Web is awful and if you don't kiss one particular person's arse, you will be banned.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean, I can't stand people who are cliquey. Digital Spy is bad..Walford Web is awful and if you don't kiss one particular person's arse, you will be banned.
I had a quick look after it was mentioned here. How can they love Kim Medcalfs Sam so much??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she is happy to blow more then just her trumpet 🎺 these days judging by those leaked selfies 😬
Code:
Viewer discretion is definitely advised
I'm very grateful I've not seen them and hope I can continue avoiding seeing them till the day I die to be quite frank with you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching tonight’s episode on iplayer and I don’t understand why they’re showing so much of the new boys and the dad’s death. We didn’t even know Mitch had a brother until they arrived, and to show a whole wake for someone we don’t know seems a bit much imo. Also why is everyone so involved, like Kim mentioning it, they didn’t know Avery either just seems really silly. It just seems to me they’re doing a tick sheet of having a new black family and LGBTQ+
I think it’s cause they are desperate for everyone to like the two new characters as it’s fits their agenda. Trouble is you can’t instantly make the viewers like a character. It takes good writing good storylines and good actors

Reactions: 1
I bleeping hate Stuart! What a nasty bastard. I hope he gets murdered.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.