Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like they didn't really do anything with the Suki/Ranveer murder storyline? There wasn't enough drama

Reactions: 8
You know what I fully can’t get over. Literally 6 month ago there was a full blown nutter nicked on the square for murdering several residents, and it’s just never been spoken about again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel like they didn't really do anything with the Suki/Ranveer murder storyline? There wasn't enough drama
And why the wife isn’t more worried where her husband is? She was told he went to Mumbai on business and she just took the word of Suki & Ravi. Did she not think it was odd he just upped and left without a word? Also if he’s supposedly in Mumbai what about his clothes and his passport? Did Ravi go back to their house and remove these items to make it look as though Ranveer is abroad? Also has Ravi took Ranveer’s phone and texting the wife from it to make it look as though he’s still alive?

Reactions: 9
And if his mum works at the doctor's surgery, then I assume she lives locally. so why isn't she questioning why her son and grandson moved into Suki's house instead of hers?

And if his mum works at the doctor's surgery, then I assume she lives locally. so why isn't she questioning why her son and grandson moved into Suki's house instead of hers?
I don’t think she’s Ravi’s mum. From the sounds of it her and Ranveer have only been married a few short weeks. On the night of his murder Suki said something to him along the lines of “you’ve got a new young wife” and by the sounds of it they had only been together a relatively short time before they got married

Besides she looks too young to be Ravi’s mum

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s Ravi’s mum. From the sounds of it her and Ranveer have only been married a few short weeks. On the night of his murder Suki said something to him along the lines of “you’ve got a new young wife” and by the sounds of it they had only been together a relatively short time before they got married

Besides she looks too young to be Ravi’s mum
True. Although it would still be odd if she's his step mum and he's moved in with Suki

Reactions: 2
Mad how so many people just go missing/die randomly on that square and it goes unsolved for months

Reactions: 11
Why was Billy talking like he wasn’t already related to the Slater’s at one point?
That scene with Eve stole the episode. Absolute genius comedy writing. Billy wanting to tell Eve something but going off on a tangent on something completely different that made it sound like relatives are always sleeping with one another.

Reactions: 4
When will the Nancy and Zack stolen money story come out?? Why hasn't Linda or Sharon said anything?

Unless its the reason Mick and Linda don't get back together as he can't forgive that

Reactions: 10
Either it’ll never come up again or it’ll be announced over Xmas dinner.

• Haha
When will the Nancy and Zack stolen money story come out?? Why hasn't Linda or Sharon said anything?

Unless its the reason Mick and Linda don't get back together as he can't forgive that
i feel like it will join the pile of forgotten storylines over the past two years 🤣 like lola sleeping with peter, peter in general, ian being missing, callum beating up that crime boss from brookside, kush in general, bobby having ocd etc etc etc.

I reckon Mick and Linda will get back together, leaving Janine the scorned woman. Just as they gather for ‘the best Christmas evaaaar’, Janine leaves a note inside the turkey or something equally stupid telling Mick about the money. Mick dumps Ellllll and leaves the square alone to the tune of Julia’s Theme while Linda screams ‘noooooooooo’ and falls to her knees as it starts to snow. Standard EE Xmas ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do agree that it all seemed too easy for Ravi to get rid of the body of his father and he did it so quickly off screen. Apparently in real life dumping a body somewhere it won't be found unobserved is incredibly difficult although they always make it look easy in TV dramas.

Did he go back to his dads place and take his passport and some clothes? Surely his wife would be suspicious if Ranveer disappeared without trace and he left everything at home? Surely she would be trying to contact him? It's most bizarre!

Ravi also seems totally unaffected by his dad's death, even Gray managed to look nervy and worried about being found out.

So the photo of Frankie with the dramatic zoom… it’s just Janine backing out of her old place? Not sure what it proves 😳

Aw bleeping hell that little moment between Dana and Harvey 😢 must be due on cos that had me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.