Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she get Mo or Jean Stacey someone to come with her. Also it’s nice to finally hear twins speak! Instead of kat going on about ‘boys come ere’ and not a word out their mouth

Reactions: 7
Whole wedding storyline is beyond stupid. Not heard hide nor hair of Alfie in years, but all of a sudden, the twins text him and he turns up? Not only does he turn up, he coaxes Kat to a boat that suddenly breaks down? Yeah alright pull the other one!

Reactions: 19
This is what annoys me about soaps. They take a big event and run to the extremes with it to the point of where it’s not even comedy 🙄 Just outright ridiculous

Reactions: 5
When did Kat and Alfie officially get divorced? I thought they must have remarried at some point after the Roxy wedding/not wedding. Can’t keep my timelines straight.

Reactions: 1
Why is Alfie still dressed as if it’s 2002? duck off, each time he comes back he’s worse.

Seriously Shane Ritchie is such an irritating bleep to the point he needs to be sponsored by Canesten.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is Alfie still dressed as if it’s 2002? duck off, each time he comes back he’s worse.

Seriously Shane Ritchie is such an irritating bleep to the point he needs to be sponsored by Canesten.
Someone had to buy all those ugly patterned shirts from Debenhams before they closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t mind Alfie IF like Sonia a background character hardly in scenes just adds to pub or stalls but isn’t in ur face so much it’s annoying.I would say after wedding he’s off screen more but him Linda rumoured romance no chance🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s the floral shirt and leather jacket for me 😤 wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They would never make Alfie into a background character even then his hideous shirts would annoy me!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.