Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I feel like the writers think it’s so cute to string along Ballum and that all the fans are just praying for them to get back together. But honestly, it’s so boring now. I wish Callum would just meet a new guy or they’d both leave or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ktb

VIP Member
I bloody loved how Chelsea handled the whole Amy and boys situation, exactly how a big sister should be.

• Heart

Instashamous

Why would Phil and Kat book their reception at the Vic when they own a newly refurbished club round the corner?

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm loving Ravi's villainy 😆 spoiler below.
He's only been on the square 5 minutes and he's killed his dad, bunged him in a bag, disposed of the body and he's going to let Suki think it's all her fault. Marvellous stuff 😄

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
They haven’t even made it to the wedding reception yet and it’s turned into a right disaster. I’m beginning to think Walford is cursed 🤣🤣 I really wish Phil would have come with his trusted bat and got Alfie with it.
You know you're in for a ride when he gets his bat out.

"You want some, do ya? Eh?" 🤣

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I really don't want to see Kat and Alfie back together or Sharon and Phil back together.
Alfie swanning around the market was 🤮

Phil and Kat should nip off down the registry office. Sharon should find someone else and Alfie should sink on that stupid boat.

PamDoove

When Kat said that Alfie was saved in her phone as “A-Hole” I nearly spat my coffee out 😂 and again when he rang and the name came up on the phone 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Oh you guys , I was so worried I’d be slated for saying I want to watch EE tonight😆😅 I just checked there isn’t any ep for tonight up. I was thinking do we reckon a short clip in Vic or someone’s kitchen having cuppa of discussing the news will be slotted into next episode aired. I can see Sonia or Mick and Karen something like that having a sad chat 🙏🏼⚰
Linda is the royalist on the Square, she’ll have to be involved

• Haha

mummykayles

Tonight's episode has really annoyed me.

Why didn't Jada just tell Sharon (or anyone) what had gone on and what Janine was trying to do?
Do social services really come out immediately, on a Bank Holiday too?
Hadn't Annie just hurt herself at the Vic before Linda went to court? I'm assuming that's where the bruise was from. Mick, Zack, Linda were all there when it happened.

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
Hope they put a Ravi and Kheerat sandwich on the menu at the cafe 😂
I’ll have one please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16