Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen someone on FB post that they think Keeble is Billy's mum!! No way is she older than him, surely? 🤣🤣

Snog Keanu
Marry Zac
Avoid Lee

What about you, Gloria?
Oooh, I would snog and marry all three but here goes:-

Snog Keanu

Marry Zac

Avoid Lee (Imagine having Linda as a mother in law?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The one who’s playing young Phil does have a good resemblance to Steve McFadden

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jaime Winstone was great in the Babs thing, but I'm not liking her in this so far.

Reactions: 3
So sad to believe that Barbara Windsor is no longer with us. A strong personality and a great character actress just gone. I have not watched tonight's episode yet, but I will be interested to see if Jamie can capture the essence of Peggy.

Reactions: 6
I know it's a decade later than Call the Midwife, but it has that vibe about it.

I caught Jaime on the One Show before, and yeah, she said it was more like a play, and the living room scenes have that feel about it.

Reactions: 8
The one who’s playing young Phil does have a good resemblance to Steve McFadden
He was fantastic, he had all his mannerisms down really well. He must have studied Steve Mcfadden a lot to have pulled that off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He was fantastic, he had all his mannerisms down really well. He must have studied Steve Mcfadden a lot to have pulled that off.

That last living room scene was well done. Both young Phil & Grant looked 'right'. Especially Grant's death stare.

(Jaime's wig has to be one of the worst seen on TV.)

Reactions: 11
Young Phil was brilliant, he had all of Phil's mannerisms including the lopsided walk. I didn't think Jaime Winstone was as good at Peggy as she was doing Babs. I did enjoy it though

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.