Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to discuss the gorgeous Ravi Eastenders 😉

Here's a quick recap.....
315005.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-145605_kindlephoto-165901021.png

And nobody is looking forward to Alfie returning 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Alfie coming back is going to be so tit. I bet the just rehash all the usual. Alfie opens up a dodgy business, Alfie and Kat give each other lingering looks, Alfie tries to be a dad again but gets rejected and pulls his sad loser face. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We go again.

As we gather and wait for Bens funeral, and someone to kill Sam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Hope they put a Ravi and Kheerat sandwich on the menu at the cafe 😂
I’ll have one please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We go again.

As we gather and wait for Bens funeral, and someone to kill Sam.
Ben is not going to die anytime soon.

The story line is ongoing with Sam trying to organise an attack on Lewis. Dead Kathy will obviously blame Phil and we'll have endless crap over whether macho Ben will admit he's been raped to Callum or go to the police.

Alfie will return with some scam ongoing and try to win Kat back.

I've just realised that we haven't seen Mick this week or Janine. Have they gone on holiday?

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it going to be a tad awkward with Alfie returning considering he stole from Phil and now he’s shacked up with Kat 😂

Reactions: 10

Just inserting my favourite gif here... I'll probably post it 50 times before the next thread too. 🤣

I hope they recast Ben because the current so called actor makes me heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think max would be more likeable if they showed him less. He seems like a decent actor but having him in every episode with the same storylines again and again gets boring

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s going to piss me off immensely when Kat and Alfie inevitably get back together. He got her cousin pregnant, nicked a load of money and abandoned his family. I swear to god if they do the when they’re old eating chips on a bench schtick for the millions time I’ll keel over

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s going to piss me off immensely when Kat and Alfie inevitably get back together. He got her cousin pregnant, nicked a load of money and abandoned his family. I swear to god if they do the when they’re old eating chips on a bench schtick for the millions time I’ll keel over
And he’s just a cringey cheesy annoying knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is the new set? Just seen the old one is up for sale!
The new set is next door. It's still on the Elstree Studios site, the BBC selling the whole Elstree Studios site. It's where they film Strictly as well.

Think it's a mistake to sell it though given how in demand production and filming stages are at the moment. The big American streamers Netflix/Disney/Paramount have hoovered up Shepperton and Pinewood etc. So no capacity for anything else.

Reactions: 2
The new set is next door. It's still on the Elstree Studios site, the BBC selling the whole Elstree Studios site. It's where they film Strictly as well.

Think it's a mistake to sell it though given how in demand production and filming stages are at the moment. The big American streamers Netflix/Disney/Paramount have hoovered up Shepperton and Pinewood etc. So no capacity for anything else.
The BBC are selling it so they can lease it off the purchasers

Alfie, you may have almost killed me in a house fire that you started and knocked up my cousin but you’ll always be my man on the moon. *Sad eyes*

Next week’s predictions.
Ben pushes an old lady down the stairs.
Kathy: He can’t help it!
Ben poisons the entire square’s water supply.
Kathy: He’s in a really bad place right now
Ben sets fire to a school
Kathy: You wouldn’t understand. He’s been through a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The BBC are selling it so they can lease it off the purchasers
Yeah, still a mistake because the BBC should be subletting it out to other companies, not the BBC selling it and then paying to use it again. They can only sell it once, and £70m rumoured price is not going to go far in the BBC's budget. Hell they spent more than that building the new EastEnders set alone.

Sale and leaseback is a disease of private equity, and shouldn't be forced into the public broadcaster that isn't being suitably funded.

• Heart
I'd only accept Alfie coming back if it meant he was bringing another family with interesting storylines and personalities

The new baker boys have got to go

Reactions: 7
Alfie coming back is going to be so tit. I bet the just rehash all the usual. Alfie opens up a dodgy business, Alfie and Kat give each other lingering looks, Alfie tries to be a dad again but gets rejected and pulls his sad loser face. Boring.
He may appear at the wedding, he should get it together, with Sharon, then Phil, Alfie, Sharon and Kat could be soaps first swingers, though I think pat & Peggy where there before them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.