Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I'm aware Felix is a gay man who performs drag under the name Tara Misu. I don't think Felix identifies as a trans woman
If he was a Transwoman he would dress as a woman all the time and be looking into transitioning as a woman. I agree with you he’s a gay man who dresses occasionally in drag which is not the same thing

Reactions: 10
it comes to point also imagine all the tit Ben does to Callum, but Callum still stays as we all must know a friend or relative who has. And you tell them why are you with them still. It’s just a toxic relationship unless this is whole point of the writing but I don’t think Kate oaks is smart enough for that
fully agree, the early stages of their relationship had some really lovely moments and the actors really are great together but that all completely got wrecked after the break imo. they also married them off way too soon. the dynamic is that ben pushes callum away, lies to him, hides things from him etc and callum is always prepared to come back and give things up for ben when we’re shown nothing in that relationship that’s worth fighting for. like you say, the whole repetition of “you’re too good for me, you’re such a NICE person” that ben keeps doing is borderline toxic. callum should run a mile but i know they’ll get them back together.

also if they focus lola’s illness on ben i will be so mad. that storyline really should be about her, lexi, jay and billy.

Reactions: 8
duck off Janine you permed pug.

Why would he grieve Lola? He’s treats and speaks to her like tit, and he let her bring up Lexi alone for most of their lives. He’s a boring, woman trafficking piece of misogynistic tit.
Here bleeping here 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god the Stephen Hawkins / Libby part is so funny 2010 eps, Ricky’s face when carol corrects him 🤣 clueless. Also can’t stand old Lucy Beale that smirk she does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god the Stephen Hawkins / Libby part is so funny 2010 eps, Ricky’s face when carol corrects him 🤣 clueless. Also can’t stand old Lucy Beale that smirk she does
Ricky is a right dope! 🤣

I love how wicked Lucy Beale is in the older eps and Melissa Suffield, who plays her, delivers her lines really well.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can Sharon remember janine answering the phone but not waltzing out the vic at lightning speed

Reactions: 12
Jaime Winstone is on This Morning, I didn’t realise the old Mitchell episode is literally just 1 episode?! Am I the only one who thought it was going to be a mini-series on for a week?

• Wow
  • Sad
Jaime Winstone is on This Morning, I didn’t realise the old Mitchell episode is literally just 1 episode?! Am I the only one who thought it was going to be a mini-series on for a week?
I thought it would be a mini series too! Do you know when it will be aired?

Reactions: 4
I thought it would be a mini series too! Do you know when it will be aired?
It's airing on Monday 5th September. Maybe if it's good and gets good viewing figures they might make a series? Or I can hope anyway 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ricky is a right dope! 🤣

I love how wicked Lucy Beale is in the older eps and Melissa Suffield, who plays her, delivers her lines really well.
Yes I loved her too! Unfortunately all Melissa Suffield does now is parade about in her underwear banging on about how we should all be proud of our post partum bodies. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's airing on Monday 5th September. Maybe if it's good and gets good viewing figures they might make a series? Or I can hope anyway 😜
It’s on at 7:30 in the normal Eastenders slot

I wonder if the episode will start as normal and they’ll slot in the flashbacks or the whole episode is a flashback?

As for thinking it would be a mini-series rather than one episode, I always remember them calling it a flashback episode. I don’t recall any mention of a mini-series

Reactions: 6
I thought it would be a bit like Rock and Chips was

Did anything happen last week that is worth catching up on? I was away and I'm about 8 episodes behind now 😭 😭

Reactions: 1
I've got to say, after two really good weeks of EastEnders. This week has been pretty dull. I just don't care about the Stuart story line. His character is good for villan or funny, but he can't carry a storyline.

I thought they were aiming for Callum and the new bloke. They'll drag out Callum and Ben getting back together. It'll probably be forgotten about then reunited next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.