Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Mitchell first appeared on screen in 1990 when she was about 15 and she eloped to Gretna Green with Ricky a year later, so unless you weren’t old enough to remember her from that time, most people would have been aware she would be late 40s now
Well no, I was 2 at the time so I wasn't aware of it. I'll Google next time.

Reactions: 6
What age is Keeble supposed to be?
The actress is 54, so character must be about the same. Phil is early 60s.

I quite liked the flashback, except the Glenda actor who seemed over the top to me. The only issue was that it felt extremely cheap. The sets were awful. But I suppose there are so many expensive period dramas on TV, viewers are used to better quality.

I can’t stand that group of teenagers either worst flashbacks of immature kids at school

Getting sick to death of seeing Keebles mug
I also don’t get why she has so much control over Phil when it WAS his dad, I know it’s all over the top for the show but when they go on so much, over an event FROM THE EIGHTES and she’s literally making crimes up kat didn’t do it becomes so unrealistic. I’d rather see a nice lead up to the wedding then all misery

Reactions: 11
But I thought little Moe's baby was the product of a rape and that's why her a Billy split, because he couldn't accept the fact she wanted to keep the baby and raise it.

But I thought little Moe's baby was the product of a rape and that's why her a Billy split, because he couldn't accept the fact she wanted to keep the baby and raise it.
He was the product of rape. I think the story is his family lied to him so he’s been brought up thinking Billy’s his dad

Reactions: 14
I think the scenes with Frankie were quite powerful. Being harassed in a club is awful as it is, but I can't imagine how much worse it would be if you were deaf.

I quite like Freddie, he seems like a breath of fresh air...

Reactions: 14
Matt looks like Jack Frost hahaha

Why do I feel so bad for billy lmao he’s so cute

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.