Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed whilst the Slaters was sorting through the board games there was one for Catchphrase, the ITV show. I thought that was unusual for them to have that on display on the BBC
I’ve noticed a few brands and stuff of late! Karen had some Aldi cereal boxes the other week which I thought was abit odd too

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed a few brands and stuff of late! Karen had some Aldi cereal boxes the other week which I thought was abit odd too

Product placement is easy money to boost the budget.

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any idea when Janine is going to be found out? She is really doing my head in

Reactions: 19
Does anyone have any idea when Janine is going to be found out? She is really doing my head in
I’m assuming she’ll be found out around the time Mick is leaving I could be completely wrong. The guilt might get to Jada and she’ll crack and say something. At this point it’s just dragging on for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I miss proper evil janine. Not this diet janine.
When she first started to seduce Mick, I assumed she was going to eventually try to scam him out of the Vic. Otherwise, why would she want to shag some drippy middle aged bloke with five kids? But no, she actually wants to be with him. I’m hoping she gets bored of him and does something evil.

Reactions: 11
When she first started to seduce Mick, I assumed she was going to eventually try to scam him out of the Vic. Otherwise, why would she want to shag some drippy middle aged bloke with five kids? But no, she actually wants to be with him. I’m hoping she gets bored of him and does something evil.
They keep hinting she’ll have storyline with Ricky but what could that be. Nothing will beat Charlie brooks acting leading up to Archie’s death, I actually hated janine and I think that proves a good actress/actor if they can make you despise a character. She was so believable then , this new janine is … 🥱

I’m watching 2009 Enders and I completely forgot Whitney’s mum is played by Tracy Beaker’s mum and they are literally the same character everything about two characters are identical even down to her delivery 😂😂😂
I have met her in real life and she is really polite and down to earth.

Reactions: 3
Social services coming within hours of being phoned AND on a bank holiday Monday.

Nobody thought to breathalyse Linda before taking her daughter away?

One little bruise on a child of a age where they fall lots and hurt themselves often is enough to take the baby to HOSPITAL??? When the baby looks happy and isn't crying and doesn't appear in pain??? No wonder A&Es are stretched.
Annie fell over in the vic in front of a load of witnesses, why didn’t any of them say that as the childcatcher I mean social worker was taking her away 🤷‍♀️

I was very excited for Janine's return but so far haven't been too impressed. I agree Janine in the past has been extremely wicked and calculative i.e. Barry Evans' death and scamming Peggy out of the Vic with Archie!

Reactions: 9
They're doing too many storylines where things get brushed under the carpet. If Linda wanted Mick back, why did she never tell him about Janine scamming Nancy. The bank records would've shown she transferred Linda that money

Reactions: 15
Annie fell over in the vic in front of a load of witnesses, why didn’t any of them say that as the childcatcher I mean social worker was taking her away 🤷‍♀️
Like a doctor and people from social services couldn’t tell the difference between light bruises from a toddler falling over and marks from hitting/smacking. It’s really irresponsible to portray social services this way. Also, wouldn’t they try to place Annie with family first?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’d think they would just communicate with social services to find out the correct process. It’s ridiculous. And yes they’d 100% check if Annie could stay with family or friends first

Reactions: 8
Eastenders seems to be a bit slow with the storylines at moment.
Is there a special anniversary coming soon?

It's like they are holding off good storylines for then?

Reactions: 5

I feel there’s always a bit of a summer slump. Then the Xmas storylines start taking shape in September.

Reactions: 6

Here is a trailer for September. It looks as though things will be picking up

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.