Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I quite like Sam Womack but does no one else think it’s really distasteful to make someone else’s death about yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Hope96

VIP Member
03/06/2010 ep - Bianca is attempting to home school Liam and the below has made me howl. 🤣

Bianca (to Carol): You think you're that geezer in the wheelchair, the brainy one?
Ricky: The one that goes out with Libby?
Carol: I think she means Stephen Hawking...

• Haha

tftrc

Chatty Member
I hate how they just insert major storylines then abandon them an episode later like wtf is that all about ?? rocky being dottys dad ?? Helloooo?? Janine scamming Nancy out of 50k ??? I just cba

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
But she’s still hankering after mr potato head!
I hate how they’ve made Sharon into a desperate dog in heat, she was amazing a few weeks ago and actually noticed a friendship forming with kat which was surprising but cool to see them getting on, then all of a sudden the writer makes Sharon turn into a desperate person who has no morals and tries to kiss a man on his wedding day 😂

Reactions: 19

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Whole wedding storyline is beyond stupid. Not heard hide nor hair of Alfie in years, but all of a sudden, the twins text him and he turns up? Not only does he turn up, he coaxes Kat to a boat that suddenly breaks down? Yeah alright pull the other one!

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I reckon Mick and Linda will get back together, leaving Janine the scorned woman. Just as they gather for ‘the best Christmas evaaaar’, Janine leaves a note inside the turkey or something equally stupid telling Mick about the money. Mick dumps Ellllll and leaves the square alone to the tune of Julia’s Theme while Linda screams ‘noooooooooo’ and falls to her knees as it starts to snow. Standard EE Xmas ending.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
New thread to discuss the gorgeous Ravi Eastenders 😉

Here's a quick recap.....
315005.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20220803-145605_kindlephoto-165901021.png

And nobody is looking forward to Alfie returning 😢

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Super weird to dip into the 2010 episodes and see Chelsea going through a pregnancy scare with Jack’s baby. Maybe they don’t see it as awkward since she changed heads.
I don't know what you mean, haven't you ever been married to your daughter's ex boyfriend?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Does anyone have any idea when Janine is going to be found out? She is really doing my head in

Hope96

VIP Member
It's crazy how no one seems to really miss Ian when he's meant to be a big character who has been in the show since day 1!

Reactions: 18

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’ll miss Jada when she goes. It’s a shame they never did anything proper with her. Poor Sharon, her last link to Denny gone
jada is yet another recent character that they didn’t have a clue what to do with.

they should never have killed denny, i’ll say this forever - his death meant nothing in the end and they tried to do too much in that boat crash week which meant there was never a real reaction to it. it was just done to cause sharon more pointless angst.

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I know this is polarising but I won't miss Billy if he gets sent down. I think he is a nasty, weasly little man. He bullied Jamie when he first came in to the show. He creepily kept pictures of Lucy Beale. He likes to intimidate the young men but wouldn't dare try thumping Phil the way he thumped Jay. He is a horrible little rat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

groovygirl229

VIP Member
charlie brooks is leaving New Years!!!! Apparently she was only going to stay one year contract and this new storyline convinced her stay abit more

• Wow
  • Heart

One and only

I loved Heather too!

Her friendship with Shirley was so fun! I loved when she laminated that yoghurt wrapper thinking it belonged to George Michael. 🤣
This is one of my fave clips:
Sorry if this is mean but there’s a scene between Shirley and Heather which killed me.
Heather: “I’m just a fat waste of space”
Shirley: “You’re not ffff… you’re not a waste of space”
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17