Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im re-watching eastenders from 2010 god anyone remember the live ep where Bradly jumped off the queen vic this was when Eastenders was best each time they change the writers in a soap it goes downhill and you can tell who was good at script writing
The best thing to come out of that episode was “how’s Adam?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Kind of a weird lesson for a soap. A 13 year old girl gets shamed for her body hair so she has to wax it off because being a woman means painful beauty treatments.

Reactions: 23
Im re-watching eastenders from 2010 god anyone remember the live ep where Bradly jumped off the queen vic this was when Eastenders was best each time they change the writers in a soap it goes downhill and you can tell who was good at script writing
Bradley was meant to have accidentally fell off the Queen Vic roof as he was being chased by the police, he didn’t jump, it’s just the stuntman didn’t do it properly 😁

The best thing to come out of that episode was “how’s Adam?”
“How’s Adam?” was from the Who Killed Lucy? live week in 2015

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also didn't Ronnie forget to pay for something from the Minute Mart during a live episode? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Also didn't Ronnie forget to pay for something from the Minute Mart during a live episode? 🤣
Yeah that was the same 2010 live episode where Bradley died

There was a live BBC3 show that aired straight after the 2010 live episode finished where George Lamb was the host (George of course is the son of Larry Lamb who played Archie, where, who murdered him was the centre of this episode) and it featured interviews with a lot of the cast

Scott/Jack messing up his lines and Sam J/Ronnie forgetting to pay for her item was mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah that was the same 2010 live episode where Bradley died

There was a live BBC3 show that aired straight after the 2010 live episode finished where George Lamb was the host (George of course is the son of Larry Lamb who played Archie, where, who murdered him was the centre of this episode) and it featured interviews with a lot of the cast

Scott/Jack messing up his lines and Sam J/Ronnie forgetting to pay for her item was mentioned

Thank you! ❤ I remember watching this after the live ep, I love George and Larry Lamb, I think they did a great job considering it was their first attempt at a live ep.

Reactions: 1
I miss the masods in Eastenders they were great couple together comedy gold with they two.

Reactions: 13
Sooo glad other people love 2010 eps too, I can’t wait for kat Alfie return and vic fire !!!

Reactions: 3
2010 ep were on fire and relaxing to watch even with serious storylines unlike todays eastenders I can't watch it

Reactions: 5
Every week I dread my heart dropping that this'll be the final week they stop with 2010, it was brilliant back then!

Every week I dread my heart dropping that this'll be the final week they stop with 2010, it was brilliant back then!

Reactions: 5

I wonder if the classic episodes on Drama channel will catch up with you 2010's watchers? Lol.

I hate the whole soap trope of 'the police won't believe you'. Suki had actual evidence, regardless of the cock teasing, you can say no at any point. He attacked her.

I watched the classic Pat & Peggy drunk in the ice cream van moment it was a belter

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.