Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1594442

I know she can't help it but her face really winds me up. 🤣😭
She looks like the wicked witch of the west.

Don't know why Janine didn't tell her to do one in tonight's ep with her popping up out of nowhere every 5 seconds. 'Have you told him yet? Have you told him?' Ugh what is the point of her??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved scene Bobby telling them what to do!! Actually got to see actor get into role properly enjoy himself.. 🤴

Reactions: 9

Don't know why Janine didn't tell her to do one in tonight's ep with her popping up out of nowhere every 5 seconds. 'Have you told him yet? Have you told him?' Ugh what is the point of her??
Fucked me off she kept charging through the kitchen door at the Vic 🤣 who asked her!?

Reactions: 9

She was like that with Stuart & his cancer diagnosis too. She’s just so irritating.

The one thing I do like about Sonia is that her character is consistent with sticking her big beak into everyone's business and nurse Sonia to the rescue for every medical emergency.

If she had her own personal ambulance the below would definitely be her.. 🤣

• Haha
I loved scene Bobby telling them what to do!! Actually got to see actor get into role properly enjoy himself.. 🤴
i like bobby and the actor really plays him beautifully, but i cannot shake the fact that he was a psychotic murdering child and am just waiting for him to flip again 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

i like bobby and the actor really plays him beautifully, but i cannot shake the fact that he was a psychotic murdering child and am just waiting for him to flip again 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I always think 'awww' every time I see him on the screen and then I remember this little tit killed Lucy because she made everyone unhappy:
1663835541727.png

He also attacked bloody Jane and on the topic of Jane her departure was well tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always think 'awww' every time I see him on the screen and then I remember this little tit killed her because she made everyone unhappy:
View attachment 1596614

He also attacked bloody Jane and on the topic of Jane he departure was well tit!
EXACTLY! he killed his sister and tried to kill his step-mother and WAS NOT SORRY about either of them 🤣

the actor plays him very well but trying to reform him as this sweet slightly awkward boy just doesn’t wash with me. it’s still mad to me that he and peter never really had a conversation about that when he came back!

Reactions: 10
EXACTLY! he killed his sister and tried to kill his step-mother and WAS NOT SORRY about either of them 🤣

the actor plays him very well but trying to reform him as this sweet slightly awkward boy just doesn’t wash with me. it’s still mad to me that he and peter never really had a conversation about that when he came back!
DID YOU NOT KNOW HE ATTACKED THEM BOTH BECAUSE HE GOT ANGRY AND DIDN'T MEAN IT? 🤣

I agree, I've not been able to look at Bobby the same way even though he has been sweet as pie since his return, Peter did seem to resent him for a while but I don't think they had a proper conversation about it which is so stupid! If my twin was murdered by my little brother I wouldn't want to be living and working with him!

Reactions: 6
I know they did that story years ago of who was Bobby’s father. Does anyone else think this Bobby looks a lot like Gary?

Reactions: 3
DID YOU NOT KNOW HE ATTACKED THEM BOTH BECAUSE HE GOT ANGRY AND DIDN'T MEAN IT? 🤣

I agree, I've not been able to look at Bobby the same way even though he has been sweet as pie since his return, Peter did seem to resent him for a while but I don't think they had a proper conversation about it which is so stupid! If my twin was murdered by my little brother I wouldn't want to be living and working with him!
and i’m sure he and peter were sharing a bedroom too?! it’s just bad writing that they never addressed the fact that peter essentially came home and had to share a tiny living space with his twin sister’s murderer - who he hadn’t seen since he was a child, and he was expected to just accept this.

i forgot it was his toy that killed laura too! when will his wave of crime start up again?!?!

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure Laura thought Garry was Bobby's dad for a bit (or at least pretended) as chippy King Ian didn't want her and didn't think he could be Bobby's dad since he'd had the snip.

Reactions: 8
All I was thinking last night is that the slaters are so gross. Since being with Phil, he’s let their large family stay with him for an extended period of time, empowered Kat to grow her business and have a successful revenue stream, and cared for her children.

Why on earth are they letting Alfie move in and condoning what is actually really manipulative behaviour. He got her cousin pregnant, set their house on fire, and abandoned his family?

Reactions: 22
All I was thinking last night is that the slaters are so gross. Since being with Phil, he’s let their large family stay with him for an extended period of time, empowered Kat to grow her business and have a successful revenue stream, and cared for her children.

Why on earth are they letting Alfie move in and condoning what is actually really manipulative behaviour. He got her cousin pregnant, set their house on fire, and abandoned his family?
I think most of us here can't stand Alfie and wish he would piss off with his crappy boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.