Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I wonder if Mick will turn up in a few years with amnesia, working in a charity shop like Harold Bishop in Neighbours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Wills315

VIP Member
All I ever think of is when I see Ian is the time Jo joiner asked Jane "how's Adam?" During the live episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think when Patrick goes to the other side I’m gonna actually take a week off in mourning

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I didn’t get the concern about her being pregnant as well given they’d been slapping her about since the plates were cleared 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hope96

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Mick was trying to tell Janice when he turned up to marry her? He wanted to talk to her in private but it got dismissed. Curious as to what it was.
There is only one thing he wanted to say to Janine:

Apologises in advance for ruining your genuine question with my thirst to use this gif. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ktb

VIP Member
back so close to Christmas which is apt for this picture as he looks like he’s stuffing a turkey
C1AE5481-C541-4E2E-8CD0-260BCFD3CAC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Hope96

VIP Member
I haven't watched Eastenders in years but watched last night cos it was Christmas and od seen the trailors.

Seeing Janine lording it reminded me why I no longer watch Eastenders or Coronation Street. Couldn't stand Janine and Tracey wrecking lives and being horrible and never facing the consequences (I know it's made up but it still annoyed me 🤣🤣🤣)

I know a couple of cows who treat people like dirt in real life and for various reasons they're never called out on it, so the soaps just seem to reinforce that being kind gets you nowhere in life.

Any way, I doubt I'll start watching Eastenders again. Phil Mitchell really should be dead by now.
I know you're new here but mentioning Phil and death in the same sentence warrants this gif...

The oldies but goldies know I'm kidding but incase you don't I am and welcome to the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Has anybody seen this? Dot’s great-nephew was seen reading a condolence card at Sonia’s which read: “Mrs B - Forever in my heart. Arthur x”

Fatboy used to call Dot Mrs B and his real name was Arthur. Is he alive?

It was a very quick scene, literally about 1 or 2 seconds before he put the card back on the shelf

It does look like it says Arthur at the bottom or could it be Archer or something similar?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Janine and 'Lamb Chop' are literally Jacqueline Wilson characters 😭 😭 😭 someone on Twitter said she needs a spin-off

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ells321

Chatty Member
I have one question only who the hell invited Sonia over to Christmas dinner or did she just invite herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ktb

VIP Member
OMG Keanu is looking fine ain’t he

I Hope Sharon is on him like a tramp on chips that woman needs some fun in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What happened to the fictional Whitney character having a music career with Rocky as her unofficial manager and Kate Robbins playing her agent? That storyline seemed to just disappear

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Mick will return in a few years once his gangster movies flop and strictly turn him down. It’ll probably be the day of Linda’s wedding to Alfie. Finally, she’s put the past behind her and found ‘appiness. Then a figure arrives at door, dripping wet and covered in seaweed. “Ello L. I’ve swum me way back.” Doofdoofdoof

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The baby is why they pursued her as they knew she had her passport. I mean they could’ve always phoned the police but then again when does common sense ever work
They should've just let her bugger off with the baby.
I do hope that pork chop goes off to Germany with uncle Ricky rather than staying on the square.

Was anyone else hoping that Alfie would fall off the roof and break his neck? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart