Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely touch for Adam Woodyatt to find time to return briefly. I want to know who he was going home to though.

The church scene with them all sharing stories, you could see the real emotion of the cast from losing someone they loved.

Shame to have Lauren come back alone. It would have been good if her parents had come back.

Sonia was brilliant all episode. She's a dull character who has very little happen but I like that. Not every character has to have non stop misery like the Carter family who had a very happy life and then within a decade of living in Walford had a divorce, alcoholic, multiple family deaths, son with health problem, daughter with health problem etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All I ever think of is when I see Ian is the time Jo joiner asked Jane "how's Adam?" During the live episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Id forgot that some of junes children was sat in the church and now that makes the church scene even more upsetting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a lovely episode. It felt like the cast were genuinely emotional. I'm not surprised, Letitia Dean and Gillian Taylforth had known June Brown for almost 40 years and Natalie Cassidy has known her since she was a child. I don't often get emotional watching Eastenders but I had to wipe my eyes a couple of times watching that

Reactions: 17
What a lovely episode. It felt like the cast were genuinely emotional. I'm not surprised, Letitia Dean and Gillian Taylforth had known June Brown for almost 40 years and Natalie Cassidy has known her since she was a child. I don't often get emotional watching Eastenders but I had to wipe my eyes a couple of times watching that
The soap woman from this morning was interviewing Gillian and Letisha at the filming of the funeral and it was shown this morning. Gillian was genuinely emotional talking about June ❤

I def think they set it up for Ian to come back with him saying hi love…shows he’s got a new life and thankfully not living under a bridge like last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

That was obvious. If he wasn't coming back he would have been filmed silently watching or talking to himself saying stuff like "rest in peace Dot". They wouldn't have dropped in certain lines if it wasn't going to go anywhere. That would have annoyed viewers.

Reactions: 7
That was beautiful. When they all turned out on the square for her, Sobia listening to the old tapes Dot had made for Jim. 🥺😢

Reactions: 6
Never really loved or hated sonia and felt she was a bit uninvolved this year but Natalie Cassidy gave one of her best performances. Loved how they played the tape from Dot's one hander which was such a sad but amazing episode. And Ian!!! I'd hoped this would happen - even if this doesn't mean a return soon I am glad that he made his appearance. Did find Ricky not going because of his suit a bit odd - couldn't someone lend him something? Dot was the (great) grandmother of his kids and part of his ex wife's family, as well as them both being on the square a long time. Shame not everyone could have come back but they really paid their respects. Also was suprised Carol and Bianca were said to have gone away together when they always had beef

Reactions: 11
They need to have Bex come back to see her mum for Christmas or New Year. Sod some new love affair with some relative of Dots we’ve never heard of.
Bring back Bex to give her a hug.

Was Dean Gaffney filming I’m a celeb all stars at the time of filming for the funeral as he was really close with Dot and didn’t really make sense him not being there either.

Reactions: 3
They need to have Bex come back to see her mum for Christmas or New Year. Sod some new love affair with some relative of Dots we’ve never heard of.

Was Dean Gaffney filming I’m a celeb all stars at the time of filming for the funeral as he was really close with Dot and didn’t really make sense him not being there either.
I read I’m a celeb all stars was pre recorded in July. I’m sure the funeral didn’t start filming that long ago

Reactions: 2

That was obvious. If he wasn't coming back he would have been filmed silently watching or talking to himself saying stuff like "rest in peace Dot". They wouldn't have dropped in certain lines if it wasn't going to go anywhere. That would have annoyed viewers.
I believe that Adam had a bit of a midlife crisis. He woke up one morning realising that he was overweight, his marriage had gone stale and that he'd been doing the same job all his life. So he lost weight, ditched his wife and decided that he should try to challenge himself with something else. This seems more likely to me than he fell out with everyone at Eastenders.

I think he might return to EE after his stage role comes to an end because after all, he's pretty lucky as an actor to know that he can always go back to a long running TV series and get highly paid.

Do we think he has a new girlfriend or that he has reunited with Jane or someone else from the past like Mandy? I think Adam would come back if they tempted him with a good storyline.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I read I’m a celeb all stars was pre recorded in July. I’m sure the funeral didn’t start filming that long ago
The funeral would have been filmed in about October. Definitely post September as they mentioned that Dot was from the same generation as The Queen who we also lost this year

So Dean Gaffney could have come back if he was asked

Reactions: 4
Dean Gaffney left due to dodgy behaviour off screen and I've seen a good few videos in the last few months (probably around when theh would've filmed) exposing him for being a creep so I don't think he would've been asked

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I caught Gino D’campos new dating show the other day and I did a double take as I honestly thought it was Gaffers presenting 😂

• Haha
Made me laugh that Sonia went to see Bex in India in the middle of the Covid lockdowns. Apparently the NHS didn’t need nurses at that time and it was fine to just hop on a plane.

I didn’t think Ian would be coming back, but I wonder if EE bosses are now worrying about the loss of Mick and other big characters so have decided they need him? It would be interesting if he came back with Jane. I wonder if he’d forgive Sharon, or try to seek some sort of revenge? I know he was responsible for Denny’s death in many ways, and was remorseful about it, but with time maybe his perspective has changed.

I really don’t think Ian is coming back, even after reading the article posted above.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.