Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't ring true plus Sonia's continued mourning was becoming tedious in that episode as well.
Yeah Sonia doesn't do that kind of thing. I guess grief makes you do crazy things but as if she would do it during the actual wake! With someone she's just met who is also a relative of the person who's died! They're practically family too! 🙊

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah Sonia doesn't do that kind of thing. I guess grief makes you do crazy things but as if she would do it during the actual wake! With someone she's just met who is also a relative of the person who's died! They're practically family too! 🙊
No it wasn't good

Reactions: 1
Would Sharon really go with Keanu again? Denny only ran away to the boat party because she told lies about Keanu

Also can’t wait to hear Phil say “Keano” again 🙄
It annoys me so much 😂
Even Keanu Reeves is Keano in this house now thanks to Phil! He's a great character at times- I love the subtle humour.

• Haha
back so close to Christmas which is apt for this picture as he looks like he’s stuffing a turkey
C1AE5481-C541-4E2E-8CD0-260BCFD3CAC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has anybody seen this? Dot’s great-nephew was seen reading a condolence card at Sonia’s which read: “Mrs B - Forever in my heart. Arthur x”

Fatboy used to call Dot Mrs B and his real name was Arthur. Is he alive?

It was a very quick scene, literally about 1 or 2 seconds before he put the card back on the shelf

It does look like it says Arthur at the bottom or could it be Archer or something similar?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ill be honest i was dissapointed as i felt that when they was mentioning people she used to be close to and putting old pictures .they should have done fatboy as well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anybody seen this? Dot’s great-nephew was seen reading a condolence card at Sonia’s which read: “Mrs B - Forever in my heart. Arthur x”

It was a very quick scene, literally about 1 or 2 seconds before he put the card back on the shelf

It does look like it says Arthur at the bottom or could it be Archer or something similar?

I want this to be true and it would be a really clever hint for a return but I'm not sure I can see Fatboy coming back. He wasn't really a big enough character for them to do a dramatic return story-line and didn't the actor leave under a cloud? Would they even want him to come back?

Reactions: 9
I want this to be true and it would be a really clever hint for a return but I'm not sure I can see Fatboy coming back. He wasn't really a big enough character for them to do a dramatic return story-line and didn't the actor leave under a cloud? Would they even want him to come back?
Didn't someone say the actor was seen around the set a couple of months back?

Reactions: 4
Didn't someone say the actor was seen around the set a couple of months back?
He was a contestant on a quiz that they show online called Albert Squared. They film it on the set. The actor who played Kush was also on the same episode of the quiz after also being seen on set on the same day

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Omg. It 100% says that. But surely if he was coming back he’d have been mentioned or in the pics like the above poster said

I know your minds elsewhere when you’re grieving but surely you’d notice a card in your house from a person supposed to be dead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh lord. I’m glad Sharon doesn’t do the miniskirt thing as much now. I think I prefer the pleather leggings.

She looks like a Mr Men in this one.

View attachment 1806966
She has a cracking pair of legs in fairness!
I don't understand why her face is always such a different colour than her body though. Very noticeable in Dot's wake episode.

Reactions: 12
She has a cracking pair of legs in fairness!
I don't understand why her face is always such a different colour than her body though. Very noticeable in Dot's wake episode.
She needs to sort the fake tan and the yellow extensions out! I know I know it's part of her character but she'd look amazing with a sleek bob and a less orange complexion 😅

Reactions: 11
They’re not leggings, they’re capris 😂
That did make me chuckle last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.