Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonia needs a bloody makeover. She’s in her 30s. Someone get that woman a decent haircut and a bit of lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sonia needs a bloody makeover. She’s in her 30s. Someone get that woman a decent haircut and a bit of lipstick.
Agree she looked lovely on Christmas sewing bee so I’m blaming eastenders costume department 😆

Reactions: 11
Is there no soaps tonight? I'm in Ireland and doesn't look like they're on? I'm sure they always do a Christmas eve episode or was Fridays meant to be Christmas eve?

Reactions: 2
Is there no soaps tonight? I'm in Ireland and doesn't look like they're on? I'm sure they always do a Christmas eve episode or was Fridays meant to be Christmas eve?
No christmas eve ep this year :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Buzzingggggg for tonight as usuallllll 🎄
Christmas episodes be lit

Merry Christmas guys if you celebrate x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why's it on so late again this year? Granted I normally only watch Eastenders at xmas but I distinctly remember it being on late as well last year and also barely anything happening. At least this year we know there's some drama (seen from ads)

Reactions: 4
This car chase is ridiculous. Not one call to emergency services who don’t arrive at all 😢

Reactions: 12
I have one question only who the hell invited Sonia over to Christmas dinner or did she just invite herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.