Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I enjoy the shoe horned scenes about the football.

Prepare yourselves for the second episode 🥹
2nd episode? Do you mean the 2nd episode airing today or the 2nd episode of the week as we’ve already had 2 episodes shown on Monday?

Yes I thought it was odd when surely Phil or Jack could have invited her for Xmas… thanks, I’m pretty sure she hasnt been shown in her flat yet. Could be one of Jack’s
QUOTE="yayoi, post: 13246641, member: 364456"]
Why was everyone bullying her about her ready meals 😭 I know her and phil have had issues but he could've invited her round, or even Jack for Ricky and Amy
Wiki says she lives in 5B which is a house split into flats with the Panesars and Harvey.
[/QUOTE]

lozza96

VIP Member
See i kinda thought they was maybe making it seem like they go to the cliffs but dont ? As in the other day mick made a comment about how he keeps going to the roof of the vic on a night and then im sure ages ago i read they was doing a sucide story with him ? So i dont know if its actually going to be at the cliffs or maybe the other thing was just a rumer
Ignore this as ive just seen the spoiler of what happens 😆

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Sorry I stopped watching for a few weeks... has Janine done anything else recently aside from being the one to crash Linda's car and the scam with Nancy's money?

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
I missed it tonight. Just caught the last few seconds with them all crying. How did they write out dot? Did they say she died somewhere else or what happened?