Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they doing the Kat & Alfie storyline again? He’s so annoying, the pantomime tonight was a load of rubbish I’d have paid money not to sit through that if I lived on the Square 😆
I’ve taken to fast forwarding past his scenes. I’ve never ever done that with any tv show before

Reactions: 8
Do we really have to have kat and alfie together again. Leave her with Phil. I want sharon and keanu back together!

Reactions: 14
So who's going to get the pub when Mick and Janine leave?
I shudder to think that they might put Alfie back in the pub to replace Mick 🥺😫

The panto was really terrible, the only bit I liked was Felix and Kim 😄 and Karen in the box💋 😸
Alfie will probably not give the money to the charity and spend it on a con anyway 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Giving laxatives to a bulimic in recovery is a pretty gross oversight of the writers. Poor Honey.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Giving laxatives to a bulimic in recovery is a pretty gross oversight of the writers. Poor Honey.
Literally what was that even for, out of character for freddie imo, out of nowhere for him - and considering Honey's storyline (that theyve also just... forgotten). They could've had her have any other issue like even just leaving because Alfie was being rude

Reactions: 12
So Phillip gives Kathleen the best life she's ever had. Lovely house and her own business. So obviously she cheats on him with the man who last time he was in the show told her she deserved the abuse she received and avoid his fatherly duties for years.

Just watched tonight's episode and even weirder she tells Alfie the kiss meant nothing and Tommy overhears. You've just cheated and decide to talk about it in ear shot of your kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So Kat fell for the tripe coming out of Alfie’s gob 🙄🙄 His undying love and how incomplete he is without her! Seriously has she developed Alzheimer’s and the writers forgot to tell us?? Or is the fact he disappeared off planet earth for years not relevant to her 🤷‍♀️ Back down to the gutter with Kat and her love of Alfie will last to summer maybe?

Is Mick the thickest geezer in London? Even a deaf and blind donkey would pick up on a red flag with all Janine’s moaning about the vic and her dad and it’s always been her home blah blah blah. I know he ain’t the brightest spark but that would at least raise a question in the mind of anyone with half a brain 🤦‍♀️so over that storyline, just kill off the pair of them and be done with it

Reactions: 10
Tonight's Eastenders was full of more daft parts, no just talking about kissing Alfie in ear shot of Tommy. Keanu asked for a pint. Of what? Which brand? You don't just be so vague and expect the server to know. Scarlett saw the photo drop from the Die Hard dvd case and then hides it somewhere else when you'd have shredded it months ago, not just keep hold of it.

Reactions: 5
Honestly last nights episode was dire the Kat and Alfie thing really. Alfie does just need to sod off he was great back in the early days with Spencer and Nana Moon but now nah he's has his time. I thing with Keeble and now Keanu helping is odd too I really do want Phil to get revenge on them all I had totally forgot about Billy being the fool guy - he has been fab with the Lola storyline.

I'm hoping this means Shirley finally has a storyline Linda Henry is such an underused actress

Reactions: 9
So Phillip gives Kathleen the best life she's ever had. Lovely house and her own business. So obviously she cheats on him with the man who last time he was in the show told her she deserved the abuse she received and avoid his fatherly duties for years.

Just watched tonight's episode and even weirder she tells Alfie the kiss meant nothing and Tommy overhears. You've just cheated and decide to talk about it in ear shot of your kid.
Phil has been a bit tit to Kat with the Sharon stuff but overall he’s much better than Alfie who abandoned her for years on end. She had to struggle to make ends meet while he was what? Driving his boat around? And that’s before you even get down to the house fire and impregnating her cousin.

I’m sure Alfie will soon be talking about having the best Christmas the square has ever seen, conveniently forgetting that a few xmases ago the stuff about baby Cherry came out and he fell down the stairs and almost died.

Reactions: 9
Keanu mentioned having a kid who he doesn't know where they are. I wonder if Louise will come back? Tilly Keeper hasn't done much away from Eastenders and it would add another bow to the Keanu storyline if he got to meet Peggy.

Reactions: 3
Keanu mentioned having a kid who he doesn't know where they are. I wonder if Louise will come back? Tilly Keeper hasn't done much away from Eastenders and it would add another bow to the Keanu storyline if he got to meet Peggy.
i would like to see it. i think the mitchells are struggling without a female character in there (especially with what’s happening to lola) - i always liked louise and she had an interesting dynamic with both phil and ben.

does she still think keanu is dead though? i’d like to think someone would have told her that he wasn’t 🤣

Reactions: 13
Tilly keeper was filming for YOU on Netflix recently - that’s due to come out soon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone predict the die hard film someone would find 😂
Swear I mentioned it being a Christmas film so someone is bound to crack it out in time for Christmas dinner 🤣
ETA - yeah I did aswell 🤣🤣🤣
725FDB81-BBC9-435D-82DD-629739A99A78.jpeg

Who’s Janine on the phone to??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think little mo might possibly come back with freddie on the phone to her the other day

Reactions: 5
Phil has been a bit tit to Kat with the Sharon stuff but overall he’s much better than Alfie who abandoned her for years on end. She had to struggle to make ends meet while he was what? Driving his boat around? And that’s before you even get down to the house fire and impregnating her cousin.

I’m sure Alfie will soon be talking about having the best Christmas the square has ever seen, conveniently forgetting that a few xmases ago the stuff about baby Cherry came out and he fell down the stairs and almost died.
Dont forget the absolutely vile things he said to Kat about how she was responsible for her own child abuse and how Cherry is so pure and innocent in comparison to what she was. I thought that was fcking horrendous and actually really out of character for Alfie. Have the writers forgot that personality shift? If someone said that to me, any shred if love or respect would be long gone

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.