Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashamous

The ‘Alfie’s here, Phil’s not’ from Stacey irritated me. Alfie’s been absent for years, I highly doubt paying any maintenance in that time. Do the slaters have amnesia or something?

Reactions: 23

Timz

VIP Member
Plot twist: Mick gets picked up by a migrant dinghy boat en route from Calais 🇫🇷

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
What has Ricky had done to his face?
Yeah below both eyes he's badly damaged with scaring.

Loved that second episode tonight when everyone knew Dot had died. I suspect most of the tears we saw were legit tears mourning the woman behind the character. Especially someone like Sharon who knew June Brown since she was a teenager over three decades ago.

Patrick beat everyone though. His speech was very raw in the Vic and I wouldn't be surprised if the script writers told him to write it himself. When you get to that age you see a heck of a lot more funerals than weddings. He was the spare wheel in the relationship of Dot and Jim. He lost John and now he's lost June. He's the last one standing. He will have felt it a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
I didn’t see him ?? Have I gone mad ??
Literally only on screen for about 10 seconds. He was stood watching from a distance and said something like goodbye Dot, I’ll miss you. Then his phone rang and he said yeah I’m on my way home love then scuttled off. I’d like to think it was Jane on the phone and that he’s back with her.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Can I just say, I love Freddie! He’s a cutie (not in that sense, he’s about 12) He’s just a wholesome character, hope they don’t ruin that if he finds out about who his Dad is…😕

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
They should've just let her bugger off with the baby.
I do hope that pork chop goes off to Germany with uncle Ricky rather than staying on the square.

Was anyone else hoping that Alfie would fall off the roof and break his neck? 😄
Exactly. If they were that concerned about the baby they probably shouldn’t have been driving around dangerously in pursuit of Janine. Surely the border police could be on alert if she tries to board a ferry?

You just know Pork Chop is going to end up with Sonia and they will both sit around in Dot’s old lady house with eternally miserable faces and no storylines for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I liked the bit where she insisted to stay and watch 😆
and when Linda launched at Janine and Shirley sat their smiling taking a swig from her glass

I wonder if they’ll leave it open ended with Mick and never find his body. He’ll be missing presumed drowned and do a Harold Bishop in a few years and turn up somewhere with amnesia

Edit: sorry Gym & Tonic you beat me to it

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I wish they’d stop fuckin doing this with couples, whenever they finally get their happy ending someone always dies. It’s wearing thin now, would’ve preferred an hour long episode watching Freddie get off his nut
Yeah when Mick and L were declaring their love for each other and how they belonged together. You’re cursed! Honestly, it’s like saying ‘this will be the best Christmas Walford ever had’. Asking for trouble.

Made me laugh that Mick and Linda were kissing in the pub and the punters were strolling in saying ‘Hi Mick!’ Would they not be a teensy bit confused since they went to his wedding yesterday.

Did Chelsea mention it was her anniversary of marrying Gray? Can’t believe that was a whole year ago.

• Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m surprised how sad I feel about Mick leaving. I wish they had just left him and Linda alone instead of all the Max/Janine/babies by other people stuff. They could have been the one couple that always stayed together, as Kellie and Danny have always had great chemistry.
As an aside, EE do like a death by drowning - Ronnie, Roxy, Denny and now Mick.

• Sad

LaBlonde

VIP Member
have to say that was beautifully done - the standing up bit in the church could have been cheesy but i thought the genuine emotion of it was lovely. natalie cassidy knocked it out of the park.

i wasn’t expecting to hear her voice and cried 😭 and then jack throwing the cigarettes into the grave had me 🤣

• Heart

Wills315

VIP Member
I laughed out loud when the young one told Martin she was in Bex's year in school..then I remembered he's only meant to be a few years older than me (I'm 30) and I died a little inside 👩‍🦳😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The one and only sexy Michael Moon will be making an appearance in this week's 2010 EastEnders and I am beyond excited to see his explosion of rants on my screen again.

This lives in my head rent free tbh...
ICONIC!!! NO ONE WAS DOING IT LIKE HIM!! THE SHOW HAS NEVER REPLACED HIM!!!

i truly refuse to believe that he and janine’s combined genes created a child as wimpy as scarlett tbh.

you have no idea how often i have said “doing NISH” in real life 🤣 “i’ve been out making moves!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21