Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kats got two sets of twins ?!
Dermot (Zoe's twin) featured in the dreadful spinoff show 'Redwater'. Kat had somehow slept through her pregnancy and was unaware she'd given birth to an extra kid. For some reason the family adopted Zoe but packed the boy off to be adopted in Ireland.

Of course Kat and Alfie hared off to Ireland after learning the truth from a strange Nun (as you do). Once in Redwater they met an assortment of strange people and Kat had to try and find out which local young man was her son. FInally she found out that her son was the local Priest.
Unfortunately he was also a murderer although I can't remember why 🤔

The series ended with Kat about to drown in a boat accident unless her murderous son could save her and Alfie had a brain tumour.

This obviously took place in an alternative timeline because when Kat later returned to EE Dermot was never mentioned and neither was Alfie's brain tumour 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Couldn’t remember for the life of me who Charlie Cotton was so had a Google, shame he left :love:
In typical soap fashion he's not seemingly come back for her funeral. So she's lived in Ireland with him for years now but he doesn't come back to Walford to see her laid to rest? Unrealistic.

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Of course it is. It’s in East London. Most of the characters in Eastenders wouldn’t be able to afford to live there in real life.
Yeah the house price is the most realistic thing I’ve seen in Eastenders in a long time 😂

6E27846B-B5B8-492C-A932-966EDE3CA625.jpeg

she wanted Phil back last week 😂 (I don’t blame her with Keanu though)

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Imagine being that much of a nasty, spoilt little cunt to behave that way at a Will hearing 🤣 Sonia should throw her out on her arse. Cannot stomach Kirsty Dotty.

Reactions: 20

Ktb

VIP Member
I’ll tear up my hate mail to the big wigs at Eastenders for not having Ian there.
Don’t care it was only 30 seconds he needed to be there and I’m pleased he was (kind of)
Was a lovely fitting episode loved the cigs going in with her coffin.

• Heart

mummykayles

I’m surprised how sad I feel about Mick leaving. I wish they had just left him and Linda alone instead of all the Max/Janine/babies by other people stuff. They could have been the one couple that always stayed together, as Kellie and Danny have always had great chemistry.
As an aside, EE do like a death by drowning - Ronnie, Roxy, Denny and now Mick.
I feel like they had to keep creating all these dramatic break ups and people coming between them because of Kellie's 3 maternity leaves (nothing against her having babies obviously). She couldnt keep dissappearing for 6 months at a time without some "dramatic" story. It's such a shame really, they should have left them as a solid couple.

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
How are they going to do a funeral/memorial without all of his adult kids turning up? Poor Frankie too😢😢

• Sad

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Shirley Carter's back must be crippled by now for literally carrying the whole cast of Eastenders. I bloody love her bluntness and sense of humor and boy do we all need a Shirley Carter in our family.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
They’ll no doubt make a huge thing of this and have dramatic trailers about WHO WILL DIE and it’ll just end with Jean going to hospital with a bit of a headache.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Love also how Linda had called the police hours earlier on janine but they were too busy but then Ricky gets on the blower and the cops are outside in nanoseconds 😂😂😂

How long before Linda is back on the booze? Maybe Alfie will drive Phil off the wagon and the two of them can go on a daily bender with Shirley scowling at them in the background
Janine's arrest for a crime that can't be proved now was comical really 😄 they would have a better hope going after her for the money scam which has been forgotten about or charging her with stealing Sonia's car 😄

Walford police are hot on banging people up with no evidence. They must be the most corrupt police force in the county 🙄 Jack will probably be promoted to superintendent in no time despite his recent supension for shouting 😄 Meanwhile crimes like money laundering and assault get a free pass.

• Haha
  • Heart

mummykayles

I can remember years ago Kellie Bright and Danny Dyer doing a joint interview where they both said they'd only leave the show if the other did. Obviously things must have changed and Danny wanted out but Kellie didn't. In the back of my mind, despite all of the spoiler pictures with him jumping off the cliff, I was still hoping for a happy ending for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

I might have to start watching again now this hunk of a man is back in the show. Looks even hotter with longer hair instead of the buzzcut.

• Heart
  • Wow

Livid2020

The Alfie story was SOO stupid and too far fetched. How anyone gave that story the go ahead is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart