Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just caught up with the Xmas episodes on iplayer.
Glad it's all over for Janine but really there was no evidence for the police to arrest her. If the police weren't suspicious at the time of Linda's accident surely a story related by her daughter now wouldn't be enough uo convict her (even with the photo being produced). So Janine being arrested is just as implausible as Kheerat going to prison to save his mum.

It was sad that Mick had to die but I thought that Danny wouldn't want a dull taxi journey off the square. I don't understand why Mick and L had to try and pursue Janine like they did. Everyone knew that she had set L up and Mick and L could have just forgotten about her and got back together at the Vic. So Mick's death was completely unnecessary.
The baby is why they pursued her as they knew she had her passport. I mean they could’ve always phoned the police but then again when does common sense ever work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The baby is why they pursued her as they knew she had her passport. I mean they could’ve always phoned the police but then again when does common sense ever work
They should've just let her bugger off with the baby.
I do hope that pork chop goes off to Germany with uncle Ricky rather than staying on the square.

Was anyone else hoping that Alfie would fall off the roof and break his neck? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have watched todays just now because I couldnt keep away lol
I know EE isnt realism but wtf do they even have on Janine? Idk maybe as she has some kind of past convictions (I can't remember what happened after she killed Michael, did she get done for it? I feel like i remember her being arrested) but its like the Kheerat stuff, it doesn't really make sense. Good on Ricky though for growing a bit more of a backbone than before. I wanted Shirley and Linda to see Janine get carted off ngl but I feel so bad for Shirley and little Ollie. Looking forward to nye. Wonder where Scarlett will end up.
Yes :)

Reactions: 9
I really wanted her to run away and not leave in a police car. It's a poor exit for an otherwise iconic character.

I love Janine and her wickedness but like I said last night she's been completely wasted this time around. I am excited to see Charlie (Janine) in the theatre next year.

@Scotch Mist I wish Phil broke Alfie's face with his bat tbh. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have just caught up with the Xmas episodes on iplayer.
Glad it's all over for Janine but really there was no evidence for the police to arrest her. If the police weren't suspicious at the time of Linda's accident surely a story related by her daughter now wouldn't be enough uo convict her (even with the photo being produced). So Janine being arrested is just as implausible as Kheerat going to prison to save his mum.

It was sad that Mick had to die but I thought that Danny wouldn't want a dull taxi journey off the square. I don't understand why Mick and L had to try and pursue Janine like they did. Everyone knew that she had set L up and Mick and L could have just forgotten about her and got back together at the Vic. So Mick's death was completely unnecessary.
Yes when they got in the car I thought the same just leave Janine to it and go and be happy ☹ Plenty evidence this time though with the car underwater hopefully CCTV all over the place but knowing EE every camera between the Vic and the water will have been vandalised😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do hope that pork chop goes off to Germany with uncle Ricky rather than staying on the square.

There was no point to the storyline knowing he didn't fall off the roof 🤣
Alfie is getting more annoying by the second. I can't take him anymore. Why couldn't he be the one who tried to save Linda. It would be amazing knowing he was lost at sea:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was no point to the storyline knowing he didn't fall off the roof 🤣
Alfie is getting more annoying by the second. I can't take him anymore. Why couldn't he be the one who tried to save Linda. It would be amazing knowing he was lost at sea:ROFLMAO:
Free Freddie from Alfie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Danny Dyer is the last person I’d expect to have lip fillers 😂 so I’m going with No.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I quite like the fact they’ve turned Janine into a bunny boiler. I hope Micks exit hasnt paved the way for constant Alfie. Cos I’ll break the tv

• Heart
  • Haha
What time is the Boxing Day episode tonight, and the ones later this week, and for New Years?

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched Eastenders in years but watched last night cos it was Christmas and od seen the trailors.

Seeing Janine lording it reminded me why I no longer watch Eastenders or Coronation Street. Couldn't stand Janine and Tracey wrecking lives and being horrible and never facing the consequences (I know it's made up but it still annoyed me 🤣🤣🤣)

I know a couple of cows who treat people like dirt in real life and for various reasons they're never called out on it, so the soaps just seem to reinforce that being kind gets you nowhere in life.

Any way, I doubt I'll start watching Eastenders again. Phil Mitchell really should be dead by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched Eastenders in years but watched last night cos it was Christmas and od seen the trailors.

Seeing Janine lording it reminded me why I no longer watch Eastenders or Coronation Street. Couldn't stand Janine and Tracey wrecking lives and being horrible and never facing the consequences (I know it's made up but it still annoyed me 🤣🤣🤣)

I know a couple of cows who treat people like dirt in real life and for various reasons they're never called out on it, so the soaps just seem to reinforce that being kind gets you nowhere in life.

Any way, I doubt I'll start watching Eastenders again. Phil Mitchell really should be dead by now.
I know you're new here but mentioning Phil and death in the same sentence warrants this gif...

The oldies but goldies know I'm kidding but incase you don't I am and welcome to the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Exactly. If they were that concerned about the baby they probably shouldn’t have been driving around dangerously in pursuit of Janine. Surely the border police could be on alert if she tries to board a ferry?

You just know Pork Chop is going to end up with Sonia and they will both sit around in Dot’s old lady house with eternally miserable faces and no storylines for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched it after a few months . Does Freddie have a drink problem? Not that I'm surprised....

Reactions: 3
Exactly. If they were that concerned about the baby they probably shouldn’t have been driving around dangerously in pursuit of Janine. Surely the border police could be on alert if she tries to board a ferry?

You just know Pork Chop is going to end up with Sonia and they will both sit around in Dot’s old lady house with eternally miserable faces and no storylines for years.
On the topic of porkie Janine was vile to the poor girl last night. She is not destined to be a good mum eh! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the topic of porkie Janine was vile to the poor girl last night. She is not destined to be a good mum eh! 🤣
Yep, Janine was also vile to Mick regarding his emotional scars, but it felt like he faced his past inner demons for so long - it manifested in Ms Piggy Janine, the gas-lighting narcissist. At least he was able to confess his true love for Linda 😌

Wish Mick had listened to his muvva but then again Shirley didn’t always get on with Linda 😆

I’ll be invested in tonight’s aired episode somewhat!

• Heart
They need to bring zsa zsa back now .just so that shirley has family back

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.