Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apprently theres a big party at the slaters on new years eve and they end up with cabon dixide poisoning and a few people end up in hospital .i remember that same thing from hollyokes 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apprently theres a big party at the slaters on new years eve and they end up with cabon dixide poisoning and a few people end up in hospital .i remember that same thing from hollyokes 😆
That sounds simultaneously depressing and underwhelming as a storyline

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a rental house, it’s a legal requirement that they have a carbon monoxide detector. Seems far fetched that Suki wouldn’t have installed one. I’m guessing it’ll be the usual boring awareness storyline and nothing exciting will happen.

Reactions: 10
As a rental house, it’s a legal requirement that they have a carbon monoxide detector. Seems far fetched that Suki wouldn’t have installed one. I’m guessing it’ll be the usual boring awareness storyline and nothing exciting will happen.
Doesn't she lease loads of unfit, crappy apartments though? I seem to remember her kids calling her out on it at one point.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You can imagine Stacey hearing it beep once and pulling it off the wall 😭 😭

• Haha
They’ll no doubt make a huge thing of this and have dramatic trailers about WHO WILL DIE and it’ll just end with Jean going to hospital with a bit of a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the houses on the square are that overcrowded they look like Indian trains 😭 why has it taken so long for a carbon monoxide storyline even hollyoaks got there first

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’ll no doubt make a huge thing of this and have dramatic trailers about WHO WILL DIE and it’ll just end with Jean going to hospital with a bit of a headache.
Remember everyone (apart from poor Lola) who goes to hospital in EE with terrible injuries and gunshot wounds is miraculously healed within about a week😉 One minute they are facing death and the next week they're back in the Vic drinking pints.

There must be something in the water in Walford. It would make more sense for it to be renamed the 'Lourdes of London' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From what ive seen so far its lily and eve that collapse and end up in hospital

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
OMG Keanu is looking fine ain’t he

I Hope Sharon is on him like a woman on chips that woman needs some fun in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
EE has been so good the past couple of nights - please keep it up with the xmas storylines🙏🙏

• Heart
They’re good at keeping secrets when they want to aren’t they?

Reactions: 13

I might have to start watching again now this hunk of a man is back in the show. Looks even hotter with longer hair instead of the buzzcut.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Think I need a shower as I feel dirty just from entering this thread and seeing all you mucky buggers ovulating over Keanu. He's a man with feelings not some piece of meat to perve over ladies :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.