Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Redwater made no sense. There’s no way Charlie, who didn’t have a son, would have picked the boy to be put up for adoption. The cliffhanger also implied that Alfie might have died and then he just cheerfully rocks up in the square.

You’d think that as a brain tumour survivor, he might have something to say about the Lola storyline. But I suppose if they bring it up, people would have been asking more questions.

Reactions: 7
Redwater made no sense. There’s no way Charlie, who didn’t have a son, would have picked the boy to be put up for adoption. The cliffhanger also implied that Alfie might have died and then he just cheerfully rocks up in the square.

You’d think that as a brain tumour survivor, he might have something to say about the Lola storyline. But I suppose if they bring it up, people would have been asking more questions.
I think they're pretending none of it ever happened. 😄
Rather like Bobby Ewing stepping out of the shower erasing the previous series 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Polish_20221130_082949442.jpg

Someone needs to buy Alfie a Reliant Robin!
Shame he's not as funny or likeable as David Jason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I enjoy the shoe horned scenes about the football.

Prepare yourselves for the second episode 🥹

• Haha
I enjoy the shoe horned scenes about the football.

Prepare yourselves for the second episode 🥹
2nd episode? Do you mean the 2nd episode airing today or the 2nd episode of the week as we’ve already had 2 episodes shown on Monday?

2nd episode? Do you mean the 2nd episode airing today or the 2nd episode of the week as we’ve already had 2 episodes shown on Monday?
Todays, made me snotty cry even though we knew it was coming.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Second episode was really good, made me cry a bit more than i'll admit

Reactions: 8
I did proper laugh at Ricky saying to Sam I hardly recognised you
And her calling him Hubby dearest 😂

Letitia Deans reaction set me off it just seemed very real and not like she was acting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Wow
  • Sad
He had an accident a couple of years ago so could be something to do with that. It was pretty horrific.

That was around his jaw, but I thought his eyes looked really odd. Like he’d had some sort of bad botox. His forehead was wrinkle free so definitely something done there.

Reactions: 6
That was around his jaw, but I thought his eyes looked really odd. Like he’d had some sort of bad botox. His forehead was wrinkle free so definitely something done there.
Ahhh ok, I’ve not seen it yet this week so not seen what he looks like. I’ll make sure to pay attention when I watch it see if I can figure out what he might have had done!

Reactions: 2
I think when Patrick goes to the other side I’m gonna actually take a week off in mourning

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What has Ricky had done to his face?
Yeah below both eyes he's badly damaged with scaring.

Loved that second episode tonight when everyone knew Dot had died. I suspect most of the tears we saw were legit tears mourning the woman behind the character. Especially someone like Sharon who knew June Brown since she was a teenager over three decades ago.

Patrick beat everyone though. His speech was very raw in the Vic and I wouldn't be surprised if the script writers told him to write it himself. When you get to that age you see a heck of a lot more funerals than weddings. He was the spare wheel in the relationship of Dot and Jim. He lost John and now he's lost June. He's the last one standing. He will have felt it a lot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.