Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one question only who the hell invited Sonia over to Christmas dinner or did she just invite herself?
I actually thought this, how is she connected to them other than Ricky used to be with Bianca 😆

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Mick will turn up in a few years with amnesia, working in a charity shop like Harold Bishop in Neighbours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I liked the bit where she insisted to stay and watch 😆
and when Linda launched at Janine and Shirley sat their smiling taking a swig from her glass

I wonder if they’ll leave it open ended with Mick and never find his body. He’ll be missing presumed drowned and do a Harold Bishop in a few years and turn up somewhere with amnesia

Edit: sorry Gym & Tonic you beat me to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Only thing i dont understand is why have phil just forgot about his own family .like he knows about lola and hasnt even been to see her yet

Reactions: 14
Mick will turn up at the 40th EE special 🤞🤞🤞

Pencil in Feb 2025

Reactions: 17
I can remember years ago Kellie Bright and Danny Dyer doing a joint interview where they both said they'd only leave the show if the other did. Obviously things must have changed and Danny wanted out but Kellie didn't. In the back of my mind, despite all of the spoiler pictures with him jumping off the cliff, I was still hoping for a happy ending for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope they don't recover him and he does a dirty den in a few years.
Baby abi has to be related to jake wood in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish they’d stop fuckin doing this with couples, whenever they finally get their happy ending someone always dies. It’s wearing thin now, would’ve preferred an hour long episode watching Freddie get off his nut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.