Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably end up being something really dull like menopause.
Emmerdale are just doing that storyline at this very moment so can't see it being that. They would get called out straight away. Emmerdale have also announced that they are doing a storyline never tackled before. It's interesting EastEnders are saying the same. I think it's very bold to make these statements as if they are wrong even if it's been done years before there are fans with long memories who are going to bring them to book..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Linda is 38, peri-menopause maybe, but definitely not menopause.
They could go down the early menopause route.
I cannot believe they have her as 38. It’s not believable

Edited to add - she’s meant to be 45 in eastenders apparently, just checked. More realistic

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What about if Linda realises she is a man trapped in a woman's body?
Given that she dresses like an overgrown girl toddler, I couldn’t see it. The pink cardigan and heart earrings yesterday were just awful.

Emmerdale are just doing that storyline at this very moment so can't see it being that. They would get called out straight away. Emmerdale have also announced that they are doing a storyline never tackled before. It's interesting EastEnders are saying the same. I think it's very bold to make these statements as if they are wrong even if it's been done years before there are fans with long memories who are going to bring them to book..
The soaps always claim they’re doing big groundbreaking stories that were never done before. And then it’s always pointed out that they already did so and so years ago. Its ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the storyline will be her starting to dress like someone above the age of 8

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Linda doesn’t know she could have highly functioning autism, or an eating disorder, and has difficulties expressing with the deep profound grief? 🥹

Maybe they haven’t covered late diagnosis of such in women?

or

Maybe the grief brings on The Change? 🥲

Reactions: 2
Boxing Day episode is on iPlayer now. I’ve gotta say I was a bit underwhelmed

Reactions: 6
I actually woke up sad today as my first thought was Mick going off to save Linda, none the wiser that she was already safe😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m hoping they find a body or there’s going to be endless boring speculation for YEARS that he’ll be back. The Express will run thousands of articles about the stupid tit people say about EE on Twitter like ‘Fans spot biggest clue yet that Mick is coming back’. Yawn. It’s bad enough with the Ian speculation and we know he’s alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will admit I haven't watched EastEnders for 10 yrs, but in recent months have read this thread and thought about giving it a go again. I felt I would with Mick going and all the hype around it. I absolutely loved the 2 episodes I have seen. I am really considering watching it again all yr round..

Reactions: 11
I'm still buzzing with Janine getting flung about like a wet cloth several times in that episode. Buuuuut that baby better survive all of that and the car crash otherwise Mick's been lost for nothing. I'm not saying dead as I agree with most here they won't find a body. Which I'm not too annoyed about I didn't want him killed off I loved Mick and Linda when they first joined, I hope when Kellie decides to leave Linda will go off and start a new life with Mick who has been in contact the entire time🥰 happily ever after the end 🎬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have just caught up with the Xmas episodes on iplayer.
Glad it's all over for Janine but really there was no evidence for the police to arrest her. If the police weren't suspicious at the time of Linda's accident surely a story related by her daughter now wouldn't be enough uo convict her (even with the photo being produced). So Janine being arrested is just as implausible as Kheerat going to prison to save his mum.

It was sad that Mick had to die but I thought that Danny wouldn't want a dull taxi journey off the square. I don't understand why Mick and L had to try and pursue Janine like they did. Everyone knew that she had set L up and Mick and L could have just forgotten about her and got back together at the Vic. So Mick's death was completely unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.