Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched Eastenders in years but watched last night cos it was Christmas and od seen the trailors.

Seeing Janine lording it reminded me why I no longer watch Eastenders or Coronation Street. Couldn't stand Janine and Tracey wrecking lives and being horrible and never facing the consequences (I know it's made up but it still annoyed me 🤣🤣🤣)

I know a couple of cows who treat people like dirt in real life and for various reasons they're never called out on it, so the soaps just seem to reinforce that being kind gets you nowhere in life.

Any way, I doubt I'll start watching Eastenders again. Phil Mitchell really should be dead by now.
Nooooo..... he is the SuperPhil of Watford 😃😉
Polish_20221226_170456615.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t get the concern about her being pregnant as well given they’d been slapping her about since the plates were cleared 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I didn’t get the concern about her being pregnant as well given they’d been slapping her about since the plates were cleared 😭
How many times has she been arse and necked out that pub door aswell😂 I suppose letting her drown is a bit different from smacking her about but still Mick should have left her 😌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They either need to ship Pork Chop off or give her a new head. She barely emoted in the Boxing Day episode, but still had that nervous energy. I literally feel awkward/uncomfortable watching her.

Reactions: 13
How many times has she been arse and necked out that pub door aswell😂 I suppose letting her drown is a bit different from smacking her about but still Mick should have left her 😌😂
Archie threw her out of the pub on Xmas day too. In a sexy Mrs Claus dress. At least she was clothed this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They either need to ship Pork Chop off or give her a new head. She barely emoted in the Boxing Day episode, but still had that nervous energy. I literally feel awkward/uncomfortable watching her.
It came across like she was nervous/anxious and scared of Janine in the beginning but she's the same with everyone else so I'm not sure. I don't mind the actress as such, lambchop is just a strange little character all over.

Reactions: 15
It came across like she was nervous/anxious and scared of Janine in the beginning but she's the same with everyone else so I'm not sure. I don't mind the actress as such, lambchop is just a strange little character all over.
she really is 🤣 i said upthread that i can’t believe she’s a combo of janine and michael but i actually think her character makes sense - being janine’s child probably means that you would live on your nerves all the time, but the poor little thing practically vibrates with anxiety.

i don’t mind the actress either but it’s a thankless character and i just hope she either leaves with ricky or has a small personality transplant when she’s (hopefully) away from janine for a prolonged amount of time.

Reactions: 10
Janine and 'Lamb Chop' are literally Jacqueline Wilson characters 😭 😭 😭 someone on Twitter said she needs a spin-off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched EE for months but tuned in last night as there was nothing else on the tv. Well what an episode! I have to say I do love Mick & Linda together and when she said he was the love of her life I did shed a tear. cheer for Phil giving annoying Alfie a punch👏 he's such a twit. My question is this....why did Mick save the evil Janine first? yes I know she's pregnant but Linda is the love of his life surely you would save her first, or at least open the door for Janine than go and save Linda? anyway looks like they have kept it open for Danny Dyer to walk back into the square in 5 years time 'Are you havin a bubble? this place is mine so move those plates of meat and get out my PUB!':giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Female anger management, they haven’t really tackled that in EE before 🤔

Reactions: 5
They should do a storyline that explores Ollies autism . Maybe do a special episode that shows us how he sees the world kinda thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So who will be running the Vic now? I guess alcoholic Linda could move back in and run it with Shirley. It would be more interesting if they could get Lee or Jonny to come back because it would be good to have a man running it with them (not bloody Alfie though).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.