Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidix

I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste
Omg amber welcome back babe we missed you

"Personally I think that wallpaper is stunning. I'd love to see your wallpapers"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

heidix

Demi:

Buys minging clothes on purpose knowing she won't wear them just for content.

Tries on a load of cheap and nasty Halloween costumes from an unethical company when she doesn't even celebrate Halloween.

Shops at Primark and boohoo regularly because she hasn't got a creative video idea in her brain. Hauls a load of cheap clothing.

Accepts freebies from everything's £5 even though she doesn't like the clothes and sells them straight away.

Has boxes full of cherry's cheap and nasty tat for her house covered in non recyclable plastic.

Doesn't wash her paintbrushes and is constantly having to buy more.

Also Demi:

I'm singlehandedly saving the planet with my vans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Advertising Klarna to her teenage viewers now. Great stuff 👏🏻
Klarna is the spawn of Satan, it’s encouraging people to get into debt to buy fucking eyeshadow palettes and fast fashion. It’s ridiculous, no one should be loaning money to buy this kind of thing and it certainly shouldn’t be advertised to her young audience. In fact I would guess that this type of targeted advertising to young people I breaks a whole bunch of FCA rules.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Octopies

Chatty Member
Obvs I’m bored in lockdown and watched an old video of hers today, a Q&A with her mum. Her mum said she never tidies up after herself around the house and Demi said ‘I’ll do it when I have my own place’ and her mum said ‘nah Sean will do everything’

spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Melier

VIP Member
437E27D9-46D2-4D07-BCA4-1982EC1870B4.png
B7CA7CEA-8279-4672-A197-E9497DD38FD7.png

It’s like she can’t even keep up with her own pointless lies, £53 RRP on insta and then £42 RRP on depop ... size 18/20 on insta then size 16/18 on depop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

AnniG

Chatty Member
Even Sean's like "I don't really like short tops" 😂 Her trying to say her belly hanging out is 'sexy' and him saying he could see her wearing it in B&M! 😅👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why’d she only buy one roll of kitchen roll 🤣 also when her grandma offered a China vase she was like ‘I’m very particular’ turning her nose up. No, hunnybun you are not. Your whole house is a mismatch
I hated that. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to still have her grandparents! And after everything her nana has done for her, stripping the fucking walls while she sat on her arse eating Greggs. Her nana offers to give her something because she’s a nice person and fucking Doodles responds like an arrogant ungrateful cunt. I honestly can’t stand her.

Reactions: 31

Lobby

Does it not irritate anyone else the fact she calls Sean and her Nana 'conservative' to justify showing off her tits and vadge for a video.

It's not that they're conservative, they've just got an understanding that it's not socially acceptable to dress and act that way and don't want to see her waving it all around in their face and on camera. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make you conservative.

It feels a bit light gaslighting,. 'No I'm not being tacky, you're just a prude'. No demi, you're grim, cover it up.

Reactions: 31
The new vlog:

Demi talking about Sean: “he’s always eating isn’t he?”

Fucking cheek coming from you Demi hun.
You spend your life eating, buying shit clothes, picking your dermatitis and reading Tattle you fucking horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 30