Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Sean come across as so awkward in every single video? I just wanna shake him and tell him to stand up to Demi

Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinking that the house will reek if she wants to have all those pets?!
I’ve got a dog and three guinea pigs, and that’s bad enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I throw mine in the washing machine - not hard is it!! Mine look brand new and I wear them all the time
Yes, SAME!

Whenever I put them in the washing machine they look brand new again.

I think Demis look so gross and grubby too though because they're obviously not a wide fit shoe which is what she clearly needs

Reactions: 4
How ya’ll washing your vans in the machine? I did this and ruined them!!! Please help me out because I buy 2/3 pairs a year instead 🤣

Reactions: 1
Demi:

Buys minging clothes on purpose knowing she won't wear them just for content.

Tries on a load of cheap and nasty Halloween costumes from an unethical company when she doesn't even celebrate Halloween.

Shops at Primark and boohoo regularly because she hasn't got a creative video idea in her brain. Hauls a load of cheap clothing.

Accepts freebies from everything's £5 even though she doesn't like the clothes and sells them straight away.

Has boxes full of cherry's cheap and nasty tat for her house covered in non recyclable plastic.

Doesn't wash her paintbrushes and is constantly having to buy more.

Also Demi:

I'm singlehandedly saving the planet with my vans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Demi:

Buys minging clothes on purpose knowing she won't wear them just for content.

Tries on a load of cheap and nasty Halloween costumes from an unethical company when she doesn't even celebrate Halloween.

Shops at Primark and boohoo regularly because she hasn't got a creative video idea in her brain. Hauls a load of cheap clothing.

Accepts freebies from everything's £5 even though she doesn't like the clothes and sells them straight away.

Has boxes full of cherry's cheap and nasty tat for her house covered in non recyclable plastic.

Doesn't wash her paintbrushes and is constantly having to buy more.

Also Demi:

I'm singlehandedly saving the planet with my vans
Hands down the best comment on any of Demis threads. Congrats 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the newest Q&A video. Her bleeping face man. Staring into the camera with that miserable upside down mouth. She’s honestly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe this girl is still as cringe as she used to be.
Y'all are making me nostalgic for Demi's creepy upside down mouth and dirty habitats... dare I subscribe again?

... okay I might not subscribe but I'll definitely binge for a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The over use of the word 'however' in the last 93883.... Post has pointed me to belive it is demi trying to cover up being a random user. Why? Coz if you watch her videos back, when she is trying to be all smart she over uses words. 'however' being one of them. Call me crazy. If you are on this thread chances are you don't check how literate your messages are. I find they are very well written and unusual for Demi but at the same time, why would someone who was a fan of hers be on here. Maybe she puts the time in to make sure it doesn't sound like her.. Defending to that extent. Plus the user name being random digits could be so that if any scandal happens it won't have a name for people to search.
If you look up Amber Wright tattle, this thread will be up. Numbers are more awkward to find. Just a thought.

Edit: Also for to be replying so sassy tho things about her on the thread. Like you would only react like that if someone was talking about YOU. Why would a fan car about saffrons house being better if you are just a fan. A fan would be like fair play. She has a house. Not being snidey about it

Reactions: 6
... "Daily Dose of Us"? 😂😂😂 Y'all allowed Demi to make a couples channel?
WHO is watching that?? And WHY?? 😭

• Haha
So I got fed up of ranting to myself and decided to check this out was not disappointed😂
She makes me heave, you know those people who just look flemmy? Like they snort it- she makes me think of that. Flemmy Demi, I call her.

• Haha
Edit: Also for to be replying so sassy tho things about her on the thread. Like you would only react like that if someone was talking about YOU. Why would a fan car about saffrons house being better if you are just a fan. A fan would be like fair play. She has a house. Not being snidey about it
firstly I’m not a fan... secondly, I read the saffron thread, and the way she compared Brighton to Newcastle was rude, there’s nothing wrong with Newcastle, I thought it was snobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I’ve not gunna lie I do favouritism the swhippets”
What the hell is with her grammar? Why wouldn’t Sean say smth? It’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ve not gunna lie I do favouritism the swhippets”
What the hell is with her grammar? Why wouldn’t Sean say smth? It’s weird
She’s a genuine moron. If she had half a brain she would be bleeping dangerous. The lass needs to wear a bell around her neck so people hear her coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.