Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. He doesn't suit being on camera at all, he's a nice lad but he's not exactly entertaining for youtube is he? She needs to stop pushing the whole couple goal thing and putting him on videos 🤣

Tbf though...i would rather see sean on my screen than demi shoving her arse in her nans face hmm..
he also look completely exhausted the last video. Probs from working at his job and then the house nonstop and she's forcing him to make a video. Like let the man rest

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
he also look completely exhausted the last video. Probs from working at his job and then the house nonstop and she's forcing him to make a video. Like let the man rest
She tried to make out he gets days off. Saying when he’s at the house he’s having a break from his electrician job, and when he is there he’s having a break from the house. Then went on to say she’s here all the time because she’s filming and editing. She’s on a different bleeping planet honestly.

Reactions: 20
She tried to make out he gets days off. Saying when he’s at the house he’s having a break from his electrician job, and when he is there he’s having a break from the house. Then went on to say she’s here all the time because she’s filming and editing. She’s on a different bleeping planet honestly.
Yeah I don’t really think you sitting swinging about in your office chair ‘editing’ is in the sane league as Sean’s job!

Reactions: 12
Are all of Demi’s fans as illiterate as her.. or are they all blatantly created by her?

The captions on these are everything.

The only thing asthmatic about that photo is me bleeping WHEEZING when I read that.
They’re taking the piss ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Started watching latest Q and A but turned off....so boring

Reactions: 1
If Sean doesn't take some time to rest he'll be so poorly.
He needs to slow down and let Demi pick up some jobs.
I know he was forced to say said that she does do jobs but I think everyone here could think of something in that house that she could be doing!!
What are they doing with the bedroom?
Brick wall and what??
It's gonna go look so weird 🤪

Reactions: 13
D37C75B7-D515-482D-81C5-E6BA1350E12B.jpeg

So it’s the only thing that works for her but she won’t part with her cash for it 🤔 honestly so many businesses have struggled this year but she expects freebies from everyone - clearly says that she had to contact them rather than the other way round.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 301362
So it’s the only thing that works for her but she won’t part with her cash for it 🤔 honestly so many businesses have struggled this year but she expects freebies from everyone - clearly says that she had to contact them rather than the other way round.
does she even spell check her posts it’s pathetic haha

I’ve just looked through her fitness account. It is so unprofessional, badly run and just awful awful awful. Never good lighting, never talking about why foods are good/ what she’s aiming for. Goes weeks without posting etc.
Worth a scroll if you want to despise her laziness any more, but if not avert your eyes!

Reactions: 7
Ugh I have an extensive history with dieting and losing weight. I don’t want to be mean but if she ate 1200-1400 calories a day she would have lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. Why would you promote something as “working well for me” when it clearly doesn’t if you have “tried it many times” and keep gaining weight you’ve lost. If she needs to order some magic box of prepacked food to “stop herself from gaining the weight back on” it does not work well, in fact it doesn’t WORK AT ALL for her at least, because the main idea behind these plans is to get you into habit of eating smaller portions and being mindful of what you put into your body. She’s going to fail yet again, it’s a cycle, I don’t say this only because I dislike Demi, I hope she reads that and make some changes

Reactions: 20
View attachment 301362
"I did this plan many of times in the past"

If it didn't work any of those times, this is a terrible advert for it 'working' this time.

Reactions: 13
Does she just always BS?! I noticed on her fitness page she says she doesn’t really like fizzy juice because it causes stomach pain. But then in all the renovation vlogs she’s knocking back cans.
She seems to lie about really stupid things.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 301362
God the spelling in her post is terrible - I mean I do love a bit of convince food...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God the spelling in her post is terrible - I mean I do love a bit of convince food...😂
I 'pervi-ously' did too 😉

She's always making spelling mistakes and it's so annoying that this her job .. one or two every now and then sureeee but this is just laziness

Good luck but this plan isn't going to work hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watching BBC1 now "the customer is always right" - Demi is on it reviewing dog sh*t bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone watching BBC1 now "the customer is always right" - Demi is on it reviewing dog sh*t bags.
Does she even have a dog? How on earth can dog tit bags be reviewed?
“This bag holds dog crap very well, the bag is thick but unfortunately lets out the smell of fresh 💩

Reactions: 6
437E27D9-46D2-4D07-BCA4-1982EC1870B4.png
B7CA7CEA-8279-4672-A197-E9497DD38FD7.png

It’s like she can’t even keep up with her own pointless lies, £53 RRP on insta and then £42 RRP on depop ... size 18/20 on insta then size 16/18 on depop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can never understand why "Influencers" sell stuff on Depop...do they not earn enough money? Donate everything to charity ffs

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.