Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So i take back what I said yesterday about her being likeable in her old videos, I think she was just shy and it didn’t take long for her real personality to come out. I’ve watched some more of her older videos today and she’s fucking toxic, I just don’t know how I didn’t see it back then.

I watched the video where they went camping at the lakes. She fucking complained the entire time despite being fully aware they were going camping so didn’t actually have to go if she hated it that much. She was in a massive huff the entire time which was no doubt really uncomfortable for Sean infront of his friends. She then had a go at Sean because he was having a drink with his friends and insisted on going home after two nights instead of the three as planned. She then refused to drive home in Sean’s car and forced him to pay for the night in a hotel for them.

I then watched another one of her holiday vlogs were she continuously puts him down and tries to humiliate him. Telling the vlog he’s having a poo 🙄 then commenting on his weight just as he’s about to eat his dinner.

Absolute poison. I can imagine his mates fucking ate her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Sloth

Chatty Member
firstly I’m not a fan... secondly, I read the saffron thread, and the way she compared Brighton to Newcastle was rude, there’s nothing wrong with Newcastle, I thought it was snobby.
Firstly I think she’s stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another dig at Sean there! Why would you wear pants like that for painting?? I was going to say “just put your scruffy clothes on” but that’s all of her wardrobe 😂
How can she say she’s drained when she had her brother and gran painting for her?!

Since when does she go to the gym? In the fabletics haul she mentions how she feels better at the gym when she’s wearing a matching set
She does go. But the only machine she uses is the vending machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kandy floss

Probably not, but I’m convinced 😂 feel like she probably enjoys the Tattle scene commenting on other threads (which as I mentioned, she is quite active on) but bobs her head on here from time to time to catch whats said about her. In true Demi style, can’t help but comment. Like I said I might be wrong but 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wasn't suspicious but just looked through the posts and this one in Saff's thread made me question it slightly... 😂
Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 16.30.26.png

• Haha

Bek1

I can never understand why "Influencers" sell stuff on Depop...do they not earn enough money? Donate everything to charity ffs

Macadelic

'seans 8 and half is more like a 10' ... no demi its not otherwise he would have said 10 ffs

• Haha
I think she’s lovely 😊
She’s not though is she? She’s a smelly little box troll who’s a compulsive liar and manipulator.

Also I don’t know how you keep up with all of these fake accounts Demi. You could be doing something worth while with your life instead of this shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Demi Donnelly #10: Thinks she’s stunning, attitude’s a red flag. Lounge shet not flattering when she’s built like a bean bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she just always BS?! I noticed on her fitness page she says she doesn’t really like fizzy juice because it causes stomach pain. But then in all the renovation vlogs she’s knocking back cans.
She seems to lie about really stupid things.

• Haha
She really is weird looking. I find her unsettling to look at which I don’t feel bad saying because she is an utter terror of a person.
It’s because she’s the real life Mrs Twit.

Attachments

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Imagine you've been together 8 years and you get a pack of Heinz sauces for your anniversary, try to fob your viewers off that it's because Sean is obsessed with sauce but Sean tells the world you've made it up 😂

• Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I can’t forgive Demi for the Amber Wright scandal, we have to remember that this massive house and platform was given to her by US. I do wish she would stop hauling stuff every five minutes (I swear she’s buying swimming costumes and lingerie every other week) and start realising that she doesn’t have to do what everyone else is doing to be a YouTuber.

Demi if you’re reading this ... STOP LYING to everyone and to yourself — address your scandals, stop spending on fast fashion, and start being more honest. Put some effort into your filming (maybe script your content so you don’t repeat the same things), and editing. You could make some interesting content looking at your wardrobe and what you own. I enjoyed watching you talk about Hedgehogs actually, so why not make a full video about how to help them? Especially with bonfire night coming up soon.

If you can’t change, then I genuinely think you should start looking into getting a regular job offline. At least then you’ll have a routine and people to chat to throughout the day.

However, my heart did hurt for her in her update. I guess I’ve always been very independent, I’m still young and I’ve done four years at uni (one year abroad, and one of the years in a studio apartment alone) so I understand the feeling of leaving the family. I do hope she reads here and realised that her relationship with her mum doesn’t have to go anywhere. She can have that too, and nobody can take that from her regardless of where she lives (provided regulations with covid allow it).

Ultracool

I quote Sean: 'I don't really like short tops'
*Demis whole self Cropped wardrobe of 'smart' shirts* shakinnggg

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Came here to say all the above and thought I'd be mobbed.
Deep down behind the lashes, fake tan, awful singing and ridiculing of Sean, I think there is a lost girl trying to make it in a Instagram worthy world. She's not your conventional Instagram girl, she has a belly and boobs, she's not your stereotypical pretty girl.I think sometimes she over compensates for that. I felt for her on that video and I just hope she keeps the content real like that video.
Hopefully she's had a read here and realised she needs to strip it back and be herself, maybe then it'll be a rave thread instead.
More videos like that one please Demi!

Reactions: 25

BigMavis

VIP Member
I hated that. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to still have her grandparents! And after everything her nana has done for her, stripping the fucking walls while she sat on her arse eating Greggs. Her nana offers to give her something because she’s a nice person and fucking Doodles responds like an arrogant ungrateful cunt. I honestly can’t stand her.
Great minds! I was disgusted by this.
Why didn't she just humour her, oh thanks Granny that would be lovely. Take a vase and even if she really hated it, put it on display when Grandma visits. I have crystal glasses and various bits n pieces that came from my grans house, I feel such nostalgia and sentiment having them. Absolutely priceless to me. Demi is a spoilt petulant madam who prefers shite of no value from shein.

• Sad
Reactions: 25