Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the title be edited? Could be Demi donnelly: no taste, crap all over the place, shaking tits in nanas face 😂 I know the amber bit is gold but if it would fit better 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when does she go to the gym? In the fabletics haul she mentions how she feels better at the gym when she’s wearing a matching set

Reactions: 15
Another dig at Sean there! Why would you wear pants like that for painting?? I was going to say “just put your scruffy clothes on” but that’s all of her wardrobe 😂
How can she say she’s drained when she had her brother and gran painting for her?!

Since when does she go to the gym? In the fabletics haul she mentions how she feels better at the gym when she’s wearing a matching set
She does go. But the only machine she uses is the vending machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I see she is mentioning the "dogs room" but has she actually confirmed she's bought a pair?

Or is dogs room code word for the bedroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another dig at Sean there! Why would you wear pants like that for painting?? I was going to say “just put your scruffy clothes on” but that’s all of her wardrobe 😂
That's a load of tit. You hire people for jobs you cannot do yourself and save money by doing easy jobs. They're lucky Sean is an electrician as they can save money there....painting is easy. God, if her nan can do it, it's worrying how draining Demi finds it. How lazy is she? If she intended that caption to make Sean look bad it's failed. She comes off worse moaning.

Off topic, I think the house may have had flooding/damp issues before, which is why the previous owners had so many heaters around...to dry it out.

Reactions: 14
She's drained from painting 2 coats of paint in a small room? Honestly stop blaming Sean for everything Demi! You look at YouTubers like Mia Maples who will literally redecorate an entire room in a video and not complain once. She paints a radiator and calls it a vlog. She's so lazy it hurts

Reactions: 23
I’m waiting for her to decide she needs a paint sprayer thinking it’s an easy solution.
What the heck would this heifer do if she had to go out and do manual work for a living?

Reactions: 9
It’s so ‘complimenting’ the word is complimentary Demi 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ she really is thick!

Reactions: 14
I’d probably have cut the part out where Sean was more interested in the life of an Only Fans model than being in the actual video rating the outfits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.