Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!!!
I agree with what’s been said already about the kitchen, but also the sealant around the window is awful! And the fact they haven’t boxed in the top of the units over the sink/cooker is so odd

also the flooring looks AWFUL
Yesss!!!! The random bits of wood look like kitchens from the 90s. Put the spot lights over the sink in the ceiling and remove the wood over the window! It would totally open up the room more.

Reactions: 5
She can’t stop going on about how much she loves cleaning. No matter how many times you say it hun it doesn’t mean it’s true. She’s buying all the zoflora scents etc because it’s instagrammable but when she showed her cleaning cupboard she was missing all the basics. She’s just playing house.

Reactions: 11
How she spoke to her Grandma 😳🤯
Everything she bought was tacky.
As soon as I seen that home sweet home tea towel, I cringed. It doesn't go!
Why are candles kept in a walk in wardrobe 🤔

Reactions: 8
Do you know how used to wonder whether Sean's work mates ripped the piss out of him for his embarrassing girlfriend? Doing things like waxing her minge on camera infront of an open window. Well does anyone think that's why Sean has gotten a new job???

Maybe this time he won't let his colleagues know who his lass is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Demi, Amber whatever you want to go by
Grab yourself a pen hunny bun....

Weeellcccooommme
You need
Bleach
Polish
Floor cleaner - that's suitable for vinyl flooring and one that's suitable for laminate - you'll f""k your wooden floor if you're mopping with loads of water
Window cleaner
Toilet cleaner
Toilet blocks to make it smell nice
Bin bags
Dusters
Cloths etc
Glass cleaner for mirrors
Air freshener
Oven cleaner
Shower spray
Rubber gloves for those dirty jobs like cleaning the loo (yes you have to clean it)
Washing machine cleaner (yes you have to clean it)

That should get you started
Zoflora doesn't clean like other products do.
Off you pop to a supermarket (pref when shopping for essential accidental vegan produce eg Pot noodles and Oreos) you could even grab yourself some fresh fruit and veg - knock yourself out!

I don't understand the obsession with loo brushes either 😳 they make me gag 🤢

Put your pen down now
Pop into your walk in wardrobe, just under the candles, dog toy, year book you'll find a lounge shet pop it on and off you go.

👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's only obsessive on camera because people here have said Sean will be doing all the cleaning and Demi is lazy. It won't be hard keeping the house too clean right now with the renovations done, but no one actually living there.

Reactions: 7
Why’d she only buy one roll of kitchen roll 🤣 also when her grandma offered a China vase she was like ‘I’m very particular’ turning her nose up. No, hunnybun you are not. Your whole house is a mismatch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have the same laundry basket as her (but in white) and there's no way it would fit in that bathroom. Just carry your stuff into the en suite and stop beng so lazy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
So rude to her wee Grandma, looks like she's afraid to open her mouth in front of her. Demi if you're reading, its all well and good being a Ray of sunshine to your followers but its shows you for what you are when we see your interactions with real people, who have opinions different to your own.

Reactions: 15
Why’d she only buy one roll of kitchen roll 🤣 also when her grandma offered a China vase she was like ‘I’m very particular’ turning her nose up. No, hunnybun you are not. Your whole house is a mismatch
I hated that. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to still have her grandparents! And after everything her nana has done for her, stripping the bleeping walls while she sat on her arse eating Greggs. Her nana offers to give her something because she’s a nice person and bleeping Doodles responds like an arrogant ungrateful bleep. I honestly can’t stand her.

Reactions: 31
I hated that. She doesn’t know how lucky she is to still have her grandparents! And after everything her nana has done for her, stripping the bleeping walls while she sat on her arse eating Greggs. Her nana offers to give her something because she’s a nice person and bleeping Doodles responds like an arrogant ungrateful bleep. I honestly can’t stand her.
Great minds! I was disgusted by this.
Why didn't she just humour her, oh thanks Granny that would be lovely. Take a vase and even if she really hated it, put it on display when Grandma visits. I have crystal glasses and various bits n pieces that came from my grans house, I feel such nostalgia and sentiment having them. Absolutely priceless to me. Demi is a spoilt petulant madam who prefers shite of no value from shein.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Great minds! I was disgusted by this.
Why didn't she just humour her, oh thanks Granny that would be lovely. Take a vase and even if she really hated it, put it on display when Grandma visits. I have crystal glasses and various bits n pieces that came from my grans house, I feel such nostalgia and sentiment having them. Absolutely priceless to me. Demi is a spoilt petulant madam who prefers shite of no value from shein.
Yes! My nana gives me stuff all of the time which doesn't match the style of my house but I still love them and am grateful that she's thinking of me. I wouldn't DREAM of ever talking to my nana the way she spoke to hers in that video. Did you notice her nana left the room after that? I can imagine she was quite hurt by it.

Reactions: 22
So she’s basically just bought loads of cheap tat for her house that is either broken or doesn’t fit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.