Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest video with Sean. Why is she screeching doing that fake laugh and throwing herself onto Seans knee every 5 minutes? It's so false. You can tell Sean is even like err...??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest video with Sean. Why is she screeching doing that fake laugh and throwing herself onto Seans knee every 5 minutes? It's so false. You can tell Sean is even like err...??? 🤣
this was SO cringe. Also does sean get ticks or just awkward. He never stops rubbing his nose, moving his eyebrows etc

Reactions: 10
I think he’s just uncomfortable being on camera tbh
I totally agree. He doesn't suit being on camera at all, he's a nice lad but he's not exactly entertaining for youtube is he? She needs to stop pushing the whole couple goal thing and putting him on videos 🤣

Tbf though...i would rather see sean on my screen than demi shoving her arse in her nans face hmm..

Reactions: 18
I cant understand what Sean is talking about as he mumbles so much - only thing I understand is “aye”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed when Demi talks he has twitches between his eyes & his forehead? No joke, seriously watch for yourselves. It’s like ticks.

Reactions: 12
Ok so she’s advertising Deliveroo and they don’t even deliver near her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just come on here. I am not Demi, and I don’t care if you believe me or not, I don’t have to prove myself to any of you. In regards to me slagging of Katie, I don’t like her, nothing more to say on that. And the comment on saffron’s thread, in from Newcastle, and I find it offensive they way they tried to degrade it. I think tattle is interesting, I only joined to see what people were saying about Gabriella, and thought I’d have a nose at other threads, is that okay with everyone?
I was the one who made the comment on Saff's thread. I'm also from Newcastle so know that the most affluent street in Brighton is in no way comparable to a standard housing estate in Newcastle. Get over yourself Demi!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are all of Demi’s fans as illiterate as her.. or are they all blatantly created by her?

The captions on these are everything.

The only thing asthmatic about that photo is me bleeping WHEEZING when I read that.
She has a ridiculous amount of fan pages, more than fuckin hollywood celebs. I am willing to bet my life savings that they're all made by her.

Just love her asthmatic x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has a ridiculous amount of fan pages, more than fuckin hollywood celebs. I am willing to bet my life savings that they're all made by her.

Just love her asthmatic x
I had a bit of a scout and they’re all created it’ll clusters, like four or five around the same time, post for two days then nothing. It’s like she goes through phases of making them them. But like her content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.