Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she can be arsey about the sofa when they haven’t even been living there! I’ve got a DFS delay too but I’m actually living in my renovation and have been on camping chairs since July! And I’m preggers so totally fed up. Don’t think they can moan when they haven’t even moved in!

Reactions: 9
Don’t think she can be arsey about the sofa when they haven’t even been living there! I’ve got a DFS delay too but I’m actually living in my renovation and have been on camping chairs since July! And I’m preggers so totally fed up. Don’t think they can moan when they haven’t even moved in!
Yup i used camping chairs and cushions whilst waiting for my sofa to be delivered!

Reactions: 1
Sean is so unbelievably dull, like a proper bore, but he is the only trades person I've ever heard of doing jobs in their own home. This man sure loves changing sockets around and fitting ligh....zzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste
Omg amber welcome back babe we missed you

"Personally I think that wallpaper is stunning. I'd love to see your wallpapers"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I really don’t understand why they haven’t moved in yet, they have a bed, running water and live off takeaway anyway so it doesn’t matter that their kitchen isn’t done.

Reactions: 17
Omg amber welcome back babe we missed you

"Personally I think that wallpaper is stunning. I'd love to see your wallpapers"
Demi pick your battles, you’re making it so obvious 😂 wonder if she choose a number this time incase she gets caught out and we can’t spam another name she made up anywhere.

just watched this video and sean is soo dull and just such an old man. what does demi see in him shes super cheerful and he's like an old man with diabetes whos moody and only drinks diet Guinness vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see it all going horribly wrong once they finally move in together. They will end up driving each other crazy and call it a day

I’m really hoping you guys are just taking the piss with the numbers person as it’s pretty obvious it’s not Demi 🤨

I can see it all going horribly wrong once they finally move in together. They will end up driving each other crazy and call it a day
I’m not sure either of them are capable of general housework, house will be a pig sty soon enough and then no doubt they will hire a cleaner because of course a Demi is too busy with her editing schedule 😂

I know a lot of people with that wall paper who are not teenage boys, I bet a lot of people here have that or similar wall paper. It’s down to personal taste
I hear you but I don't know if it's bedroom paper?

Kitchen - hall way maybe?

Bedroom.... 🤷🏼‍♀️

I know everyone has their own preferences, but seeing how their kitchen is, id have put the fridge in the utility room, it makes it look so boxy and cramped.

Reactions: 3
Are they changing the doors have they said? I like the thought of what they tried to do in the kitchen but it doesn’t look right and I don’t know why, nor sure if it’s the walls being too light or the door making it look out of place

I dont understand why she doesn't like her office light. Is it the pattern that shines on the ceiling... or is it the colour?

If its the colour, she has cool tone white walls and a cool tone white light.... its obviously gonna look clinical.

They dont think that changing the light fitting is going to change that do they? Surely they know that it'd be the bulb they need to change....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's a good idea to live in a house first before making changes, I can understand why they didn't do this though; but they'll probably realise later that they've been a little rash in some of their choices.
Unpopular opinion i quite like the space lights, but for heavens sake choose a style/vibe/aesthetic and stick to it.

Reactions: 4
Im really not keen on the light fittings or the bulbs, they remind me of hospital/ theatre lights. I think white lights can look quite harsh, a warmer yellow toned bulb would make the house feel cosier.

I dont understand why she doesn't like her office light. Is it the pattern that shines on the ceiling... or is it the colour?

If its the colour, she has cool tone white walls and a cool tone white light.... its obviously gonna look clinical.

They dont think that changing the light fitting is going to change that do they? Surely they know that it'd be the bulb they need to change....
I think its the ceiling, whatever light fitting or bulb they use that artex is going to cast shadows

Reactions: 2
Sorry to double post.... but I had a rare lie in this morning so not sure whether I'm just not functioning properly.

She made a big deal about a kitchen sneak peak but shows footage of Sean doing the sockets and lights..... IN THE DAMN KITCHEN.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.