Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she never spellchecks her posts and stories really annoys me (anyone doing it annoys me)... But the fact the Ad stories aren't even spell checked hurts my SOUL

Reactions: 7
A cheap, sparse tree from Argos, mismatched baubles, tinsel and multi coloured LEDs.

Aww I’m triggered I’ve got multi coloured LEDs this year, they remind me of my grandmas tree 😂

I think she’ll go full basic witch - white lights / silver / crushed velvet bow vibes hunnies

• Haha
The new stories show a lovely paint job, blue splattered on white skirting and white splattered on a blue wall 🤨 what a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf to us all... she has previously numerous times reminded us she like the "traditional" xmas... red green n gold and all things TACKY 🎄🎉🎅 cannot wait for the car crash xmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbf to us all... she has previously numerous times reminded us she like the "traditional" xmas... red green n gold and all things TACKY 🎄🎉🎅 cannot wait for the car crash xmas tree
Red, green and gold DETAILING you mean.
duck I hate that word. 😂

Also I’m raging that she’s bought a rug similar to the one I have in my living room. Feel like egging her windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread will be on 🔥🔥
If she insists on vlogging everyday.
I'm not sure how many more lounge shet hauls I can watch, how many more times I can hear about her pax drawers, how many times I can watch her upside down mouth, talking about pashige ways, how many more times she can try to fool us she's a new Hinch but we all know she's spraying her knickers in freshen up spray and cleaning the bathroom with Zoflora.
I still can't get past the mirrors in the utility, no rhyme or reason, I can't deal.
Sean needs to hide all of his tools, she's ruining the house one nail at a time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See I quite like a colourful tacky tree 🤣 reminds me of being a kid. These comments seem to come from pure jealousy 🤣🤣(sorry hahaha I had to add that, I'm on one)

The trees I can't stand are the white trees chocked full of pastel baubles and huge bows and ribbons. Give me a Santa bauble over some silver peacock which has nowt to do with Christmas. Also no offense if your tree is like that, you probably hoover every day as well 🤣 your life is likely less chaotic than mine.

I'm calling it, I think she's going to go for red and gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I find it so funny she’s promoting a 5% discount on £5 ... so 25 p 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See I quite like a colourful tacky tree 🤣 reminds me of being a kid. These comments seem to come from pure jealousy 🤣🤣(sorry hahaha I had to add that, I'm on one)

The trees I can't stand are the white trees chocked full of pastel baubles and huge bows and ribbons. Give me a Santa bauble over some silver peacock which has nowt to do with Christmas. Also no offense if your tree is like that, you probably hoover every day as well 🤣 your life is likely less chaotic than mine.

I’d love to see your tree compared to hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m exactly the same RE trees, justice for multi coloured lights!
Either way she’ll put her stamp on it, and it’ll be chaotic AF

On a serious note whilst she bugs the hell out of me, I genuinely hope they aren’t lying awake regretting their decision. They’ve never lived together, this is massive. Sean gets everything done for him at home, so does she. This must be pretty overwhelming. They really should have eased themselves into it, a renovation and two puppies is going to be so stressful. Add in the fact that he’s out grafting every day and will be coming home to her in her PJs - it’s a recipe for not getting on very well. She needs to stop being so pig headed and stop trying to rush everything at once in a bid to make her more of a typical ‘influencer’.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand the dining table in the living room when they’ve got a dining room. She obviously doesn’t deserve the space she’s got. 😂😂😂

• Haha
The next few months will be interesting, I feel there may already be regrets. Most folk can't wait to move in, furniture or not, they've dragged their feet. I do wonder if the bawling in the car was misplaced emotion and she was actually anxious about living with Sean. They strike me as a couple with poor communication skills and unwilling to make compromises.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it'll work out. I agree with you @BigMavis they really have dragged their feet moving in and I've never really picked up on the vibe that they're really excited to be living together.

They've bought the house now and it'll be a steep learning curve. It seems they've both been waited on hand and foot. Unfortunately though the cleaning fairies won't take away your glasses and pot noodle rubbish from your bedroom or clean the rest of the house.

I think Demi has been more excited about the home decor and office than she has been about moving in with Sean.

Reactions: 18
I agree Sharl, its almost as if they went into this decision blindfolded. I have no doubt if it were not for the "youtube income" they would never have taken the leap to live together never mind purchasing a house. It seems impulsive and rash and when all the "firsts" are concluded they'll sit looking at each other saying tit, but they won't be able to admit it. If I liked either of them I'd feel sorry for their predicament but I don't. A breakup would help the channel though, at least it would be interesting.

Reactions: 10
I don't think it'll work out. I agree with you @BigMavis they really have dragged their feet moving in and I've never really picked up on the vibe that they're really excited to be living together.

They've bought the house now and it'll be a steep learning curve. It seems they've both been waited on hand and foot. Unfortunately though the cleaning fairies won't take away your glasses and pot noodle rubbish from your bedroom or clean the rest of the house.

I think Demi has been more excited about the home decor and office than she has been about moving in with Sean.
I agree, it’s all been about the home decor for her. She’s going to get a shock when she realises how much work goes into maintaining a house. I can see arguments and her going back to her mam’s in no time.

Reactions: 9
I reckon she gonna get a cleaner.maybe even pay her nan to do it

I think for their personal situation, each one of them may have benefited from living on their own for a bit before moving in together. I would say more so Demi to force her into looking after herself. I know Sean has also been pampered, but he has also shown that he can pick up slack when he needs to when working night shifts and still working on the house, and ultimately he doesn't like living in a mess so may have more drive to actually clean up if it came down to it. Demi doesn't seem to care as much, and actually seems to have a hard time admitting that she is messy and disorganised. You can't solve a problem if you're too busy denying it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.