Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultracool

Sean at the start of their latest video 'demi decided to put a load of stuff in the skip that blew all over the street' 'demi left the heating on all night, champion!' can see he is getting sick of living with her already, wonder what it'll be like in a years time.

Reactions: 25

nutty

I know it's her own property and all that, but does she not feel embarrassed when she does her posing at the front door?

Neighbours coming in from work must be thinking "look at that daft cunt". Especially how her house is facing the main junction into the street and no fence up. Couldn't miss her 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
So just watched the kitchen reveal. I still stand by my comments that it looks a bit shit. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did laugh at her mentioning comments about the flooring, I’ve read comments on her insta and they are up her arse so it’s clear she’s talking about the comments here. The flooring doesn’t fucking match Demi, it looks odd and cheap. You should have gone with white marble tile. Don’t make out that Sean knows any better either cos he doesn’t have any taste, he’s proved that by being attracted to you ya fucking goblin.

• Haha

heidix

Demi doesn't see have to do much to trigger me but....

Saying in her new vlog that the kitchen fitters are essential because you cant live without a kitchen really annoyed me. She's hardly going hungry. She doesn't even live in the house! She has a kitchen at Sean's where she lives. I hate her I honestly do.

Reactions: 24

Sloth

Chatty Member
How can she be crippingly shy but jump up and down in underwear on the internet loudly and obnoxiously. Doesn't add up soz

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Yep people need to be careful what they pick up on as a lot of foods are accidentally vegan. Probably worth a google before posting
In the posters defence would you not just assume a ‘beef and tomato’ pot noodle uses meat? I mean it’s in the name...beef and tomato 😂

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
View attachment 302150
apologies if she’s already addressed this (part time vegan?) but that’s an interesting beef & tomato pot noodle on her nightstand in the background of a story about how hard she’s found it not having chocolate since going vegan
As much as it pains me to defend her but the beef and tomato pot noodles are weirdly vegan - it’s just flavouring these use rather than actual meat

w3bgoss3

Why does she call her hallway a passage way and why does she say pashashway😭😭😭 shes fucking weird man

• Haha
If my boyfriend gets me a lounge shet for crimbo I’ll declare it an absolute nightmare and throw a strop before sleeping in the car watching Emmerdale on my phone.

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I couldn't understand the dressing room thing, isn't that the point of a walk in wardrobe? This girl is t h I c k as.
She needs to understand what's hers is Sean's now. They live together, they are engaged so they share.

The wardrobe is so painful to look at......
The downstairs bathroom is ugly too, I'd of done the kitchen, downstairs bathroom, living room and then office last.

It's all mismatched and it's driving me crazy so she's gone navy and gold in the kitchen with white work tops, cream oven, silver extractor 😳😩
Bet her tea, coffee and sugar pots will be having lemons on or be red because at this point we know she has no sense of what goes together.

• Haha

00ii5533

Are all of Demi’s fans as illiterate as her.. or are they all blatantly created by her?

The captions on these are everything.

The only thing asthmatic about that photo is me fucking WHEEZING when I read that.
She has a ridiculous amount of fan pages, more than fuckin hollywood celebs. I am willing to bet my life savings that they're all made by her.

Just love her asthmatic x

• Haha

w3bgoss3

Is it just me who found it SO STRANGE that she went for a bath while sean went home to pack up as he was in a rush to move as he has so much on and she just let him do it all on his own??? When me and my boyfriend moved we helped each other pack snd move stuff like wtf am i just very helpful and caring or is she a lazy selfish bitch because i couldnt help but feel shocked when i saw her let sean struggle you could tell he was overwhelmed by it all..?

Reactions: 23

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
View attachment 301362
So it’s the only thing that works for her but she won’t part with her cash for it 🤔 honestly so many businesses have struggled this year but she expects freebies from everyone - clearly says that she had to contact them rather than the other way round.
God the spelling in her post is terrible - I mean I do love a bit of convince food...😂

• Haha
  • Heart

heidix

She's drained from painting 2 coats of paint in a small room? Honestly stop blaming Sean for everything Demi! You look at YouTubers like Mia Maples who will literally redecorate an entire room in a video and not complain once. She paints a radiator and calls it a vlog. She's so lazy it hurts

That fucking clip of her pretending she doesn’t know Sean is filming her sing. Fml. She will have forced him to I can see it.

“Sean will you film me singing for the gram? No sit over there so it looks like I don’t know your doing it. It looks more aEsThEtIc.”
What a sad cunt.

Also she looks like an armchair in those velvet PJs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

graole

D37C75B7-D515-482D-81C5-E6BA1350E12B.jpeg

So it’s the only thing that works for her but she won’t part with her cash for it 🤔 honestly so many businesses have struggled this year but she expects freebies from everyone - clearly says that she had to contact them rather than the other way round.

Reactions: 22