Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I quite like a colourful tacky tree 🤣 reminds me of being a kid. These comments seem to come from pure jealousy 🤣🤣(sorry hahaha I had to add that, I'm on one)

The trees I can't stand are the white trees chocked full of pastel baubles and huge bows and ribbons. Give me a Santa bauble over some silver peacock which has nowt to do with Christmas. Also no offense if your tree is like that, you probably hoover every day as well 🤣 your life is likely less chaotic than mine.

I'm calling it, I think she's going to go for red and gold.
I think red & gold with tartan print detailing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she get so many views on her videos 😨
I would love to know! I've mentioned it before, there's a young lassy I watch, she's been on 3 months and only has 415 subscribers... But darn she's much better than demi and deserves so much more views and subs than she has! She would do companies justice too unlike honey buns demi

Reactions: 2
I would love to know! I've mentioned it before, there's a young lassy I watch, she's been on 3 months and only has 415 subscribers... But darn she's much better than demi and deserves so much more views and subs than she has! She would do companies justice too unlike honey buns demi
I still reckon she’s bought some subs. Her views have never matched her subs.

Reactions: 6
So I don’t know much about these types of things so if anyone knows better please jump in, but this looks odd to me. Look at that massive jump in subs in 2018 in comparison of views. And it looks like throughout September this year she was losing and then gaining 1k subs off and on on pretty much a daily basis which again seems weird, no?

Ok so I checked her YouTube channel and she’s deleted all of her old videos. The oldest now start from her NY trip and the proposal. Even weirder.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hunny buns 🤢🤢🤢 kills my insides every time

See shes made it onto BBC1 primetime
20201129_172915.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So I don’t know much about these types of things so if anyone knows better please jump in, but this looks odd to me. Look at that massive jump in subs in 2018 in comparison of views. And it looks like throughout September this year she was losing and then gaining 1k subs off and on on pretty much a daily basis which again seems weird, no?

Ok so I checked her YouTube channel and she’s deleted all of her old videos. The oldest now start from her NY trip and the proposal. Even weirder.
Does this mean she's deleted the vid she had where she came on saying her and sean had broken up, cause he'd cheated on her? I swear it happened not long before he apparently proposed. Anyone remember that video? She was proper bawling, I did at the time feel really bad for her. Cheating is cheating and it's wrong, but when the following vids she uploaded with him in and acting like nothing happened I was shocked. Either she lied but like why lie and be literally bawling, or she took him back. Either way, those two won't last long. The real life/world of adulthood will tear them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Does this mean she's deleted the vid she had where she came on saying her and sean had broken up, cause he'd cheated on her? I swear it happened not long before he apparently proposed. Anyone remember that video? She was proper bawling, I did at the time feel really bad for her. Cheating is cheating and it's wrong, but when the following vids she uploaded with him in and acting like nothing happened I was shocked. Either she lied but like why lie and be literally bawling, or she took him back. Either way, those two won't last long. The real life/world of adulthood will tear them down.
Oh duck I didn’t see that! Yeh she’s definitely deleted that it’s not there

• Wow
Omg how didn’t I know about this!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thats a video I would watch. Tell us everything you can remember Anya....😆

Wow. Looks so professional for a house insta... remind me again why companies gift her free stuff. She can’t even make a bed properly.
I must fume about her wallpaper like once a week 😂 but it’s NOT farmhouse vibes. It’s Debbie from down the road who smokes 30 fags a day and has 12 kids vibes. Can’t take the chav out of Demi. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What !!! swear this hasn't been mentioned before! tell us moreeee

• Wow
Reactions: 14
100% believe that dumpy dems and snorefest sean have bought the house for content.

You can't speculate about other peoples relationship, because we're all wierd and wonderful, but you get absolutely no chemistry off this pair.

Even the snuggling in the opening credits makes me cringe as it looks staged and fake as duck.

Reactions: 10
O vlogamas were in for a treat full vlog on them goin Tesco. I can't wait 😂😂. And why she sat there picking her eyebrow n head 🤮. I get dry scalp but wouldn't sit picking it on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love for some of Sean’s friends and their partners to come on this thread and agree with us that Demi is a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.