Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember your run in can you tell us about it again?
You can see she’s a nasty person by the way she speaks to her family and Sean, the fact she leaves those clips in the video shows she doesn’t have an issue with her actions. Some of her followers seem to think that makes her ‘real’.. nah it makes her a bleep. I’m a down to earth person but I wouldn’t ever speak to my family the way she does, and I wouldn’t ever behave in a way that made my loved ones feel uncomfortable. Toxic toad.
I don't want to give too much detail as it may give away who I am...

I ended up getting some awful messages from her and the whole situation which caused her to message me had me anxious for weeks afterwards ( I wish I could say more....)

How she has gotten to where she is with her god awful personality is beyond me....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't want to give too much detail as it may give away who I am...

I ended up getting some awful messages from her and the whole situation which caused her to message me had me anxious for weeks afterwards ( I wish I could say more....)

How she has gotten to where she is with her god awful personality is beyond me....
Oh wow what a witch. I hope you’re okay now x

Reactions: 3
Thats awful, did she threaten you?
I think most of us are miffed about that too, but it would appear that she has a certain appeal. Some of her followers seem to be vulnerable adults/young people this bothers me as shes not a good role model.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me im not tenancy one who doesn't buy my partner loads of pointless gifts for an anniversary?

I mean, we've been together 10 years, married and have a baby... so on our anniversary we usually cook something nice and nowadays we're lucky to get a spoon when we go to bed 😂

And her face when Sean said she doesnt admit she's untidy... rage on hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me im not tenancy one who doesn't buy my partner loads of pointless gifts for an anniversary?

I mean, we've been together 10 years, married and have a baby... so on our anniversary we usually cook something nice and nowadays we're lucky to get a spoon when we go to bed 😂

Yes! I watched it with my partner and we both agreed it’s not the norm to do this. We’ve been together 15 years and have a child yet we’ve never done this whole anniversary thing, if I’m honest I can’t even remember the date we got together I can just remember roughly the month 🤣. We don’t even get each other a lot for Christmas and birthdays unless there is something the other really wants, I would rather spend the money on our home or days out as a family.

• Heart
No its not normal, for me anyway. I doubt they spent their own money on these gifts, well Silly Sean might have but Demi, not a chance. She's called hers in or put them down as business expenses, (romantic)
Whats the story with her management?

Noooo you’re not the only one!! I thought I was haha 🙈 me and my fiancé have never really done loads of gifts for anniversaries. We get each other a card and sometimes something small. Maybe flowers or something. We prefer to have quality time together over gifts 🤷🏼‍♀️. I would never ever give him a list of things to get me for our anniversary 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Going back a few videos, the anniversary one was awful. I actually felt a bit sorry for Sean. He spent quite a bit on presents she'd told him to buy, which was clearly for her to make us think he spoils her, and she buys him cheap stuff. You could tell she knew what each gift was as she was so fake when she opened them and put them down quickly. You could also tell Sean wasn't impressed with his gifts and the sauce saga was awkward!!
Lol, don’t feel sorry for him, go back to the thumbnail of that video, look at his face, rethink feeling sorry for him 😂

• Haha
Demi Donnelly #10: Thinks she’s stunning, attitude’s a red flag. Lounge shet not flattering when she’s built like a bean bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are they not putting any blinds up? That furniture shes put in the dogs room is like the phone table my granny had in her hall in the 80s, didnt even realise you could still buy them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Demi, Amber whatever you want to go by
Grab yourself a pen hunny bun....

Weeellcccooommme
You need
Bleach
Polish
Floor cleaner - that's suitable for vinyl flooring and one that's suitable for laminate - you'll f""k your wooden floor if you're mopping with loads of water
Window cleaner
Toilet cleaner
Toilet blocks to make it smell nice
Bin bags
Dusters
Cloths etc
Glass cleaner for mirrors
Air freshener
Oven cleaner
Shower spray
Rubber gloves for those dirty jobs like cleaning the loo (yes you have to clean it)
Washing machine cleaner (yes you have to clean it)

That should get you started
Zoflora doesn't clean like other products do.
Off you pop to a supermarket (pref when shopping for essential accidental vegan produce eg Pot noodles and Oreos) you could even grab yourself some fresh fruit and veg - knock yourself out!

I don't understand the obsession with loo brushes either 😳 they make me gag 🤢

Put your pen down now
Pop into your walk in wardrobe, just under the candles, dog toy, year book you'll find a lounge shet pop it on and off you go.

👋
random but can someone recommend me a good washing machine cleaner/method please? had mine a couple of months so it might be due a clean fairly soon 😂

Demi Donnelly #10: Thinks she’s stunning, attitude’s a red flag. Lounge shet not flattering when she’s built like a bean bag.
If that isnt the next thread title then i can't even be arsed to use Tattle anymore. Iconic 👏.

I thought she couldn't make any less effort in her vids but now she doesn't even try anything on 🤢🤣 what an easy life eh

• Heart
  • Haha
random but can someone recommend me a good washing machine cleaner/method please? had mine a couple of months so it might be due a clean fairly soon 😂
I run mine on a hot cycle with one of the dettol washing machine cleaners in it, then wipe down inside the drum with a cloth soaked in zaflora. Then I take the drawer out wash it with hot soapy water then steep it in zoflora over night. Make sure you leave the door and drawer open when your not using it too to let it air and dry out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I run mine on a hot cycle with one of the dettol washing machine cleaners in it, then wipe down inside the drum with a cloth soaked in zaflora. Then I take the drawer out wash it with hot soapy water then steep it in zoflora over night. Make sure you leave the door and drawer open when your not using it too to let it air and dry out.
And don’t leave damp/dirty tea towels, cloths etc. sitting in it for the next wash.

Just watching the move in vlog were Sean Putin is clothes away well Demi sit watchimg if she like organising that much why have miss matching hanger on that open wardrobe. Ffs her goin on about Sean cloths not havin many well he pays designer and don't get gifted tit and her bangin on about were under wear gose they go in what ever drawer you put them in and .sure her wardrobe at her mum's won't organised. And why she touching all Sean stuff when she screamed at him don’t touch my stuff the amount of lounge under wear haul she dose why don’t she have any knicker n bras is she selling thm or sending them back after trying them on 🤢 what the hell are them mirrors. What she do the throw the nails at the wall and we’re thy load that’s were they go 😂. There just hung wrong and the living room furniture Clashes to much with the floor and dark wall why put that seat table thing in dog they just Chew On it and Piss up it And Sean at the end think he mummy boy that get everything done for him Don’t like moving pack sitting well that what grown ups do

Reactions: 5
So everything £5 is kind to the environment and did she just say child labour blah blah blah. I know she doesn't give a fiddlers about the consequences of fast fashion but God Almighty!
The rucksack is an interpretation of the luxury hand bag design Issay Miyake, I'd expect her to know this when she's running around with the LV multi pochette.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201127-200440.png
what the hel is that cut the door frame for the work top

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.