Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bonesmccoy

How ya’ll washing your vans in the machine? I did this and ruined them!!! Please help me out because I buy 2/3 pairs a year instead 🤣
The official Vans site says not to machine wash the canvas shoes so I'm too scared to try it myself 😬 I've only had to clean mine once just because they've not ever got properly dirty and used hot soapy water with a toothbrush and sponge which seemed to work fine. Takes a while for them to dry but they look nice and new after.

Last edited:

krazy8

You can see she's really struggling with those instructions at the end of the video. She probably had to end the video after not being able to make them. At least she gave it a go though.

I agree she should make more relatable content. Clothing hauls are the absolute worst. I can honestly say I've never watched a clothing haul and thought "yep, I'm going to boohoo to buy that right now". I would rather save up my money and get a long lasting timeless piece of clothing or thrift. I hate the excuse that people are skint so need fast fashion. People who are skint don't buy fast fashion every week to keep up with "trends"
100%, actually scares me a bit how many people are always in the comments like “just bought half the stuff 🤪” or whatever - not even just Demi’s ones but most ‘influencers’. Either their taste is so generic/unspecific that they’ll actually want everything they see, or they just buy for the sake of it because they’re brainwashed? Either way it’s fucking weird.

I definitely spend too much on clothes, yet I still agonise over whether I should for a while first and it’s normally second hand anyway. This isn’t even me hating on super cheap shops, some of these girls must be dropping £100s in one go on shitty cheap unethical shit, honestly boggles my mind

Swipeuplikeandshare

The car valet has sent me in to an irrational rage.

Firstly, how tf can she let her car get that minging?

Secondly, why was the valet gifted to her? Surely the dirty bitch can afford the £50 they charge for a full valet? Why can't these companies gift their services to those in need?

Thirdly. I have actually used this company in the past to valet my car... (lazy b I know) they done a great job but I won't use them again after that!

Sorry. (Not really) rant over.
Has anyone a screen grab of it?