Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just confirmed she’s been back at her mums house then despite lockdown if she’s been moving her stuff from there to the new house... 😶

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s just confirmed she’s been back at her mums house then despite lockdown if she’s been moving her stuff from there to the new house... 😶
She really is a selfish pig isn’t she. My colleagues within the NHS are dropping like flies due to COVID but good old Demi can do whatever she likes cos she’s MoViNg HoUsE. bleeping horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She really is a selfish pig isn’t she. My colleagues within the NHS are dropping like flies due to COVID but good old Demi can do whatever she likes cos she’s MoViNg HoUsE. bleeping horror.
She literally had about 4 ish days notice we were going in to lockdown. She could have moved her stuff over then. It's really bad

Surrey there isn’t anything that important at her mums house that she can’t live without in her new house?!

Reactions: 5
She as live this long with out her clothes that are at her mums what another couple of week And she no she been movin in why didnt she bag/box her stuff up bfor so her mum could of drop it off social distance on door step when she is was ready for it. And just thought as writing this she must have been back to her mums well saying she living at Sean’s because why would she of thought to take that jumper she was wearing as a jumper dress other week 🤨.

Reactions: 3
I just wish she'd reign it in abit.
I've watched a few older videos and she was likable but now it's all abit forced
Demi just be you......
Minus the Vans!

Reactions: 4
I just wish she'd reign it in abit.
I've watched a few older videos and she was likable but now it's all abit forced
Demi just be you......
Minus the Vans!
A miracle happened yesterday. She posted a picture not wearing her scruffy vans!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Praise the lord 🙏😂
She'll be back in them tomorrow 😳
Was she stuffing her feet into everything£5 shoes instead?!

• Haha
Praise the lord 🙏😂
She'll be back in them tomorrow 😳
Was she stuffing her feet into everything£5 shoes instead?!
I’m not quite sure what they are..

also, she looks so much better not pulling a ridiculous face!
FD354BBA-97A2-44F5-A52B-A3289CA53AD4.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I know it's her own property and all that, but does she not feel embarrassed when she does her posing at the front door?

Neighbours coming in from work must be thinking "look at that daft bleep". Especially how her house is facing the main junction into the street and no fence up. Couldn't miss her 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else get the feeling the dog rant was aimed at Sean. He doesn't seem into the whole idea of a pet and it seems like he's unsure of the puppy situation in the house hes spent loads of time and money doing up, new carpets and all and it feels like be doesnt want a puppy running around with free reign I think demis forcing the puppies

Reactions: 11
I think these two are just good at finding the loopholes in the system.

There will be some bullshit in the lockdown rules that if you're moving house you can visit your old house to collect your stuff... or something a little more articulate than that!

I mean, she blagged her way out of her mam being there before by "paying" her to do the wallpapering... because that's a loophole and she wouldn't get fined for it.

In my opinion, she clearly acts very dumb but knows how to cheat a system.

There will be some bullshit in the lockdown rules that if you're moving house you can visit your old house to collect your stuff... or something a little more articulate than that!

I mean, she blagged her way out of her mam being there before by "paying" her to do the wallpapering... because that's a loophole and she wouldn't get fined for it.

I agree, but surely if the police can see she’s continuously abusing the system by milking loop holes they can still fine her? I would think more so because she’s an ‘influencer’ and flaunting it all over the internet to a large following which undermines the rules and others will think they can do it too. I’m so close to reporting the bleep.

P.S. Sean uploading a pic to his insta with his fav Ashleigh in but Demi Doodles no where to seen. Awk. Bet she’s raging. I can just hear her heavy breathing and stamping about as we speak lololol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree, but surely if the police can see she’s continuously abusing the system by milking loop holes they can still fine her? I would think more so because she’s an ‘influencer’ and flaunting it all over the internet to a large following which undermines the rules and others will think they can do it too. I’m so close to reporting the bleep.
Oh, it puzzles me how these influencers manage to get away with breaking the rules as they literally submit their own evidence for everyone to see... including the police.

We all want to see our families but just can't, which is why we're all super pissed off when idiots like her continue as if nothing is happening and I'm really surprised that she hasn't been reported.

I wonder if you can flag the YouTube vids somehow 🤔

Whats the rules on her visiting the house if no ones in? Will that be her loophole?

This really grinds my gears, the rest of us have to play ball and abide by the rules, why should Demi be any different?? Selfish ignorant behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.