Demi Donnelly #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That belly shot when she’s standing at the top of the stairs... she genuinely looks pregnant. How can she sit there and say she’s selling clothes due to weight loss and pretend she’s been doing the charity bike rides and running? Absolute joke.

Reactions: 11
Another tit vlog with her just talking, talking over Sean and then complaining about how tired she is when Sean’s been the one doing all the work. Oh and thinking about what she can next scoff as per usual.

Reactions: 6
Pervious or previous... still a weird way to describe a family pet who has passed away 🥴

Reactions: 6
How can she be crippingly shy but jump up and down in underwear on the internet loudly and obnoxiously. Doesn't add up soz
I'm not defending Demi but it's actually quite common. Lots (not all) of youtubers/influencers probably feel more comfortable in their room behind the camera and can put on this persona quite different to their real personality. So with Demi I'm not surprised. You can tell in those videos, like learning ice skating or gymnastics she's quite shy and awkward talking to the instructors.

Reactions: 4
So in the latest video she’s basically saying that she doesn’t look after stuff in her mams house because she hadn’t paid for it! WOW!
Does she even think before she opens her mouth?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Obvs I’m bored in lockdown and watched an old video of hers today, a Q&A with her mum. Her mum said she never tidies up after herself around the house and Demi said ‘I’ll do it when I have my own place’ and her mum said ‘nah Sean will do everything’

spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So in the latest video she’s basically saying that she doesn’t look after stuff in her mams house because she hadn’t paid for it! WOW!
I came on to mention that.

Also you notice she's giving cleaning tips like she's Mrs Hinch 🤣 or something.

"You mix a cap of zoflora in a mop bucket with some hot water and then you pick up your bra from the living room floor and use it as a duster"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ughhhh more sheepish behaviour in the new vlog ... like either say what you're doing or stfu.

Reactions: 3
when is this? I cba watching the whole video haha

Reactions: 2
Did she have a new vlog up today? I was going to save it to watch when my boyfriend was at work (he cant stand her voice haha) but it’s not there anymore ?! Was there something controversial in there that made her remove it ooooo?

Did she have a new vlog up today? I was going to save it to watch when my boyfriend was at work (he cant stand her voice haha) but it’s not there anymore ?! Was there something controversial in there that made her remove it ooooo?
It was a cleaning video of her office on her main channel 🤣 Riveting I know. It was actually such a bore I skipped through the whole thing. But yeah I’m guessing it was something she said

Reactions: 1
It was a cleaning video of her office on her main channel 🤣 Riveting I know. It was actually such a bore I skipped through the whole thing. But yeah I’m guessing it was something she said
oh wow!😂 what was she saying that was bad enough for her to delete it?

Reactions: 1
oh wow!😂 what was she saying that was bad enough for her to delete it?
I watched it and it didn’t seem like there was much controversy? Outside of her saying that grey homes and rooms aren’t her ‘a-ass-fetic’ aesthetic, even though she decorated her room grey back at home?

Unless she read tattle and saw the person a few posts above who said it’s bad that she never looked after her furniture at her mums because she didn’t have to pay for it?

Hahahaha. Her latest Instagram post talking about how she says the word Mirror. At this point she might as well address tattle in a video 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

👋🏻 Hi Demi!!! Maybe for your own mental health, stop logging on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.